Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 33. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of Ico?

Hi Gozragore,

There won't be any unsold tokens as we are only creating them as they are sold.
We create only what is necessary and no burning will be required at the end of the ICO.

Regards
I have misunderstood firstly, but now it's clear
Thank you
Activity: 126
How many rounds will the ICO has?

Hi FranzyFox,

There will be Four rounds in total.

If you'd like any specific information, head over to our website: https://grondigital.com/#ico-counter-section

Regards

Thank you for the info! It was useful for me.
copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now

Hi Gajurus,

The allocation breakdown can be found on our website under Token Distribution & Funds Allocation.

However the Team incentives and bonuses are allocated 12% and the Founders are also 12%.

Vesting/Locking Period:
  • Team incentives and bonuses: 6 Months
  • Founders: 12 months for 6%
  • Founders: 24 months for 6%

Regards
Activity: 220
I very like your project. Very solid approach u have guys. Like a lot of other people asking... Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors? 
Activity: 225
I should say, that this idea is interesting, but not so fresh and new. This projects not looks like a full clone of previous projects based on the same idea and may it will not repeat mistakes. I believe that you have taken into account experience of previous projects.
Activity: 238
Was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics...
Activity: 233
Very nice roadmap.. I'm always a fan of a good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects. Good job dev, keep going guys.
Activity: 71
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.
Yes you need to think again if you want to put your money on an ICO project, because there are still many out there that can even be good or can be ugly. I think this project is pretty good for investment.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
With four rounds of ICO, each time the bonus layer was decremented, I felt that the first bonus was dispensing too high, perhaps to allow more people to join in
Activity: 186
I just found out about this project... It looks interesting. I'll take my time to look this up before putting my money on it.
Activity: 214
Interesting Project to solve problems and issues of today.
I would like to join the team if will be given a chance.
Good Luck mates, Supporting you all the way Cool
Activity: 364
Merit: 20
The site says that you work from 2012, but there are no links to your products or websites. Why?
Activity: 207
Quite a project. I think it has a lot of potential and it can compete quite well with other similar projects. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Activity: 50
How many rounds will the ICO consist of?
Activity: 213
I have read your White Paper, everything quite clear for me except one point
How are u going to be profitable?
I mean how the project is going to bring the money for founders? Maybe I missed smth
thx in advance for the explanation
copper member
Activity: 11
In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges?

Hi deparni,

Since we are creating tokens on demand, participating in the ICO is the only way to guarantee your GRO's Smiley

Regards
Activity: 193
are/is there other ways to invest rather than crypto/ico token issue?
Activity: 195
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Activity: 198
This project is one of the best IcO for the beginning of this year, the team here is also spotless, no reason not to trust them from my point of view!   
Activity: 176
I have been reading some negative comments as well as some positive ones. Whichever, I believe so strongly that this project will make an impact and surpass all expectations Grin
Pages:
Jump to: