Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 32. (Read 3604 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 10
What number of the tokens from the total emission was reserved for the members of the team of the project?
Activity: 195
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing? What is its difference from similar projects?
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
Is there a chance to talk to the founders in TG?
Activity: 200
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later? 
Ofcourse!))) You have the best price man!)
Activity: 199
Do those ones who has bought tokens during the ICO stage have advantages over those who will buy them in the secondary market a bit later? 
Activity: 184
Ok, this looks like it has great potential, can you tell me more about your partnerships if there are any?
Activity: 194
Hi everyone! Have you seen any other similar projects already?
hi I haven’t seen any similar projects yet. And in my opinion this project is kind of unique speaking about their concept and proposed solutions 
Activity: 217
Hi, I have not seen anything like it yet. So I think this is the best project now. True. I look forward to seeing all functions
Activity: 205
Activity: 140
Hey guys you are having an impressive team and advisors. I like the roadmap.
We just need to invest as much as we can in this project
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
This project is interesting, the team behind it just exciting, so I'm pretty sure I will join this project.
Will get back to you if I have any questions.
Activity: 213
Seriously, I read through the whole whitepaper to find the information of why this project is one of a kind, and I'm so glad to be part of this great project. Good work dev   
Activity: 216
Great project, but what is the guarantee of long-term work of this project?
No one could guarantee, you invest on your own risk as always Roll Eyes
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
There are no guarantees, but I very much believe that the team implement everything that they originally said and planned! 
they may have drawn up a plan according to the concept they created. but let's hope the team in this project can give the best on their project and hope many investors provide good support of this project.
Activity: 208
There are no guarantees, but I very much believe that the team implement everything that they originally said and planned! 
Activity: 213
there are still similar projects.  What is your advantage with comparing to them? 
Activity: 201
Activity: 228
Good to know that this projects is focused on real people needs! There will be a huge demand and lots of clients!
Activity: 134
In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges?

Hi deparni,

Since we are creating tokens on demand, participating in the ICO is the only way to guarantee your GRO's Smiley

Regards

Thank you for the explanation. Wish you success!
Activity: 218
My money put into GRON is the perfect investing choice, I'm sure there will be huge benefits! 
Pages:
Jump to: