Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] GRON Digital - Gambling & Betting On the Blockchain - page 34. (Read 3604 times)

copper member
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hi, I have a question. US Citizen can participate in ICO?
Thanks

Hi Grinin,

Unfortunately, we do not allow US investors.

We do accept investors from any country, if participation in ICOs is not banned by Law of that jurisdiction

Regards
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
What exchanges u are going to be listed? U know is is the main problem of all new projects - the lack of liquidity on the exchange. How are u going to deal with it?   
Activity: 199
Ur project is superb but from my point of view it needs more promoting.
What are the next event are u going to participate?
It will be helpful in the way of spreading the word about project...
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
the project is very promising, I am very interested in your project. and this project ico it will soon start.
yeaaahh I will keep monitoring your project!!!  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 184
Hi, I have a question.
How, when, and at what cost can I sell my investment? For example, do I have a right to give the token back to the company or to receive a refund? Can I resell the token, and if so, are there any limitations on my ability to resell? 
copper member
I wish your team success in the developing and I'll keep my eyes on you. I saw here a lot of interesting and entertaining projects, but yours is a real diamond! I'm sure that you will succeed! 

Hi Sweethearted,

Thank you for the kind wishes.

Regards
Activity: 194
Could you please tell what specific rights come with my investment?
Activity: 217
I believe in this project because in my opinion synergy between the Blockchain and the Gambling industry it’s a future! The team can create really fair and secure domain for gambling and betting. Good luck!
copper member
How many rounds will the ICO has?

Hi FranzyFox,

There will be Four rounds in total.

If you'd like any specific information, head over to our website: https://grondigital.com/#ico-counter-section

Regards
Activity: 205
Is your smart contract deployed for the ICO? Was your smart contract audited by an independent cybersecurity company?
Activity: 134
In my experience over the past two months in the majority of cases it has been better for the investor to buy after the token hits the exchange, rather than participate in the ICO. What makes this ICO viable as an investment in this phase rather than when it hits exchanges?
copper member
How the funds raised during Pre-ICO and ICO will be allocated?

Hi ticulves,

The allocation breakdown can be found on our website under Token Distribution & Funds Allocation.

• Software Development: 50%
  • Operations: 15%
  • Advisors: 15%
  • Marketing: 10%
  • Legal Framework and Finance: 5%
  • Contingencies: 5%

Regards
Activity: 98
The next Satoshi Dice!
The gambling & betting market is really huge,many projects could get good profit in this area.
What's import is the project will be on line in time??
Could the team provide any code repertory?
And is it legal??
If we could ensure that,we could invest in this project!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
copper member
Tokens unsold will be burned after presale and each stage of Ico?

Hi Gozragore,

There won't be any unsold tokens as we are only creating them as they are sold.
We create only what is necessary and no burning will be required at the end of the ICO.

Regards
copper member
good project, but i didn't see the ICO details on the site (because the time was not enough, I didn't see the white paper), and i just want to know the basic profile.

Hi Tator,

You can read through our One-Page-Whitepaper: https://grondigital.com/one-page-whitepaper

Regards
Activity: 113
Now there are a lot of projects are gambling and the combination of blockchain, may I ask you what is the biggest advantage of this project? I will continue to focus on this project.

Hi bunca,

If you look at our roadmap, you will see a couple of features mentioned that will directly benefit from the transparency that blockchains provide:
  • GRO as a utility token
  • Regulators to access transactions
  • Auditing gaming transactions
  • Results Providers Integration
  • etc.

We still have many exciting features to be announced in the future that will cement our place firmly amongst other giants in the industry!

Thanks, hope GRO will continue their hardwork which makes all contributiors happy.
Activity: 62
This project sounded unique and unique, maybe later someday coin in this project will merge high, hopefully this project successful
Activity: 187
How the funds raised during Pre-ICO and ICO will be allocated?
Activity: 126
How many rounds will the ICO has?
Pages:
Jump to: