Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 76. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How many tokens were issued for members of the charity?
We don't know - as it will be a common decision on a voting pool after ico. We planned not more than 0.5-1% of revenue. but its up to community...
and on what other ICO ratings does your project exist?
we have a lot on major listings but publishing only real important to us and community...

did not understand you very well, what does this mean?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
We don't know - as it will be a common decision on a voting pool after ico. We planned not more than 0.5-1% of revenue. but its up to community...
we have a lot on major listings but publishing only real important to us and community...

but where else are you?
Activity: 165
Great news everyone - we've been rated by ICOBench

very happy for you
Activity: 112
Activity: 238
The project has not been launched yet, distributions have not yet occurred. Therefore, information on your question-no.

wow, this is very cool, congratulations
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
I heard a lot of positive reviews about this project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I am glad that most of the collected funds will go to the development of the project. The right approach!
I have studied all the plans for the distribution of funds collected, all economically thought out, I like it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
In general, the project is really interesting, I like their idea, I want to see its development in the future
All stages of the project development are planned for several years ahead, all the information can be seen in the roadmap.
In any case, the investor sees in the project its further profit and, of course, interest in the idea of the project itself
Activity: 350

Congratulations! This is great news, one more step to meet the success!
I hope that a good rating of the project will attract a lot of new investors, the project itself is very well thought out, from the economic part.
Show us some love guys and read our new article how we solved cooling problem here
Well written guys article, well done, you can immediately see that you are developing
Great article, everything is written clearly, even a beginner. We have found solutions to the problem - this is good.
Activity: 252
This will bring more quality traffic, more investment, respectively
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Congratulations! This is great news, one more step to meet the success!
Activity: 287

This is great news, I am pleased with this, the fact that the team does not sit still
Activity: 112
Show us some love guys and read our new article how we solved cooling problem here
Well written guys article, well done, you can immediately see that you are developing
Activity: 87
Well, yes, you are good fellows, you make the right decision
Activity: 181
The project team is strong.  I hope that the team works to the maximum of its capabilities.

The team and so much effort invests in its project, I see how they try and grow
Pages:
Jump to: