Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 77. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Show us some love guys and read our new article how we solved cooling problem here
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The project deserves attention. How do you plan to use the money that will be collected in the process to ICO?

this has already been discussed, read the topic from the very beginning
for this  there is a forum, if something is not clear - you can always ask again Smiley

it's just not interesting to discuss the same thing every day)
Activity: 168
The project team is strong.  I hope that the team works to the maximum of its capabilities.
Activity: 182
The project deserves attention. How do you plan to use the money that will be collected in the process to ICO?

this has already been discussed, read the topic from the very beginning
Activity: 165
I think those investors who understand projects will not be able to pass by without taking it into their attention
Perhaps, because this project has everything from a brilliant idea to the ways of its implementation.

the idea is not entirely new, but I like the implementation
Activity: 154
I think those investors who understand projects will not be able to pass by without taking it into their attention
Perhaps, because this project has everything from a brilliant idea to the ways of its implementation.
Merit: 2

And what will the remaining 18% of the token pool go to? Is it as a reward to the project team, or is there still an industry where the tokens are sent?
-    Bounty program - 3% of distributed tokens
     Team of founders -10% to the team of founders
     Reserve - 5% reserve buyback fund
     Contributors - 82% of the issued token
Activity: 238
How many tokens were issued in total? How many tokens from the total are intended for sale to participants?
Look, maybe it's all written in white paper
In total, 5 000 000 tokens were issued, 82% of them will be sold to investors, the remaining 18% are intended for other purposes.
And what will the remaining 18% of the token pool go to? Is it as a reward to the project team, or is there still an industry where the tokens are sent?
Activity: 111
How many tokens were issued in total? How many tokens from the total are intended for sale to participants?
In total, 5 000 000 tokens were issued, 82% of them will be sold to investors, the remaining 18% are intended for other purposes.
Well, the normal percentage for bounty and everything else, the main thing is that people take part

standard percentages, usually always do so
Standard yes, almost all so distributed on the bounty
Activity: 266
Well, the normal percentage for bounty and everything else, the main thing is that people take part

standard percentages, usually always do so
Activity: 151
Activity: 91
Activity: 196
Activity: 70
Really cool project from a financial point of view. All costs are read, solar panels will help to make mining more profitable.

Really cool project from a financial point of view. All costs are read, solar panels will help to make mining more profitable.

Energy from the Sun It is clean and environmentally friendly. This type of energy is not yet fully utilized. However, I believe that when Earth’s resources cannot support human life, solar energy is the future of mankind.
Activity: 151
To me it is curious how you are going to attract users to the project? Also it is interesting to me what advantages you provide for investors?
The main advantage of the investor will be the fact that after the launch of the project, the purchased tokens will begin to grow sharply in price and they can be sold profitably on crypto-currency exchanges.
Very much awaiting the start of the project and its more global goals in the future
To me it is curious how you are going to attract users to the project? Also it is interesting to me what advantages you provide for investors?
The main advantage of the investor will be the fact that after the launch of the project, the purchased tokens will begin to grow sharply in price and they can be sold profitably on crypto-currency exchanges.
Will payments within the network HeliosCoin completely anonymous or have to undergo the process of KYC?
Blockchain technology provides maximum security and anonymity, so it is so popular.
Pages:
Jump to: