Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 78. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Will payments within the network HeliosCoin completely anonymous or have to undergo the process of KYC?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
perspective and difficult to implement project in my opinion, but judging by the description of the developers know what they are doing
Activity: 98
I'm excited about your visions and I'll look  forward to learn  more about how you will execute your plans  Wink

I, too, look forward to further development
Activity: 168
I'm excited about your visions and I'll look  forward to learn  more about how you will execute your plans  Wink
Activity: 112
We have one more review here Its in russian but soon we will make English subs
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
"New generation mining operations should be climate-friendly, independent of local price and regulatory changes, more profitable and decentralized. Hence, the business model is based on the technology of Helios Mining Ltd. which combines environmentally safe energy sources with economic feasibility on a global scale, is part of this new generation."

This definitely sounds like a great approach for future energy allocation.
Activity: 182
To me it is curious how you are going to attract users to the project? Also it is interesting to me what advantages you provide for investors?
Investors are attracted by advertising in several ways. I really believe that the HeliosCoin project will bring huge profits to all its investors, without exception.
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
To me it is curious how you are going to attract users to the project? Also it is interesting to me what advantages you provide for investors?
The advantages of investors, it is a large profit from the purchased tokens, it is calculated that they will gradually increase in price after appearing on the crypto-currency exchanges.
Let's see what growth will happen when the token hits the stock exchange
Activity: 168
The advantages of investors, it is a large profit from the purchased tokens, it is calculated that they will gradually increase in price after appearing on the crypto-currency exchanges.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
In general, the very idea of ​​saving energy is very profitable, I have not seen such ideas, honestly, but now the market of the crypto currency is losing its course and it's bad, but I think it will grow up to summer
Activity: 287
Some more great news guys - two very respective advisors joined our team today.
Read more here
Great news, there are no superfluous people in the team
The presence of a good adviser can be of interest to investors, It seems that Joakim Holmer and Anders Larsson people in great experience and they are professionals in their business!
Replenishment of the team with young blood is always a big plus, everyone should understand this

completely agree, this indicates that the project will develop more rapidly and faster
I   like this idea, save on electricity, it is very important and profitable from a financial point of view.

This is so clear that if you save on energy, you can invest money in another channel
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
In what currencies do you accept, if I want to participate in ICO?
Activity: 154
Really cool project from a financial point of view. All costs are read, solar panels will help to make mining more profitable.

Really cool project from a financial point of view. All costs are read, solar panels will help to make mining more profitable.

Energy from the Sun It is clean and environmentally friendly. This type of energy is not yet fully utilized. However, I believe that when Earth’s resources cannot support human life, solar energy is the future of mankind.

I think those who understand this have already invested their money for a brighter future
Activity: 98

Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
In general, the project is really interesting, I like their idea, I want to see its development in the future
All stages of the project development are planned for several years ahead, all the information can be seen in the roadmap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Some more great news guys - two very respective advisors joined our team today.
Read more here
Great news, there are no superfluous people in the team
The presence of a good adviser can be of interest to investors, It seems that Joakim Holmer and Anders Larsson people in great experience and they are professionals in their business!
Replenishment of the team with young blood is always a big plus, everyone should understand this

completely agree, this indicates that the project will develop more rapidly and faster
I   like this idea, save on electricity, it is very important and profitable from a financial point of view.
Activity: 238
We wrote a nice article about our business midel
You can get it here
The article was very competent and informative. From the front you can see how the HeliosCoin project is becoming more reliable, work on it is going on every day
The more information, the greater the confidence of investors
Activity: 210
We wrote a nice article about our business midel
You can get it here
The article was very competent and informative. From the front you can see how the HeliosCoin project is becoming more reliable, work on it is going on every day
Pages:
Jump to: