Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] HeliosCoin - SCAM🔥🔥🔥 - page 92. (Read 9410 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
We'll live and see Wink
and mean while we took 4th place on ICO Detector

This is a really good start, the rating is very important, I hope that the popularity of HeliosCoin will be higher.
Activity: 266
We'll live and see Wink

Congratulations, this is really cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
We'll live and see Wink
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2018/5/12/a8fa6804e17c787ade6563985454a627-full.png
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Most of all I like that the team was able to develop their own elements, salt batteries. In terms of technology they are independent and completely autonomous.   Cool

Mining will be always prospective, the question is how much effective will be technology of Helios company. This is the question.
Activity: 224
The only big disadvantage is the constant competition, for which you must constantly chase another companies. Mining profitable,in case that you develop in this direction.
I agree with you constantly, the technologologies are developing quickly, and if you want be first - you must run ahead competitors like rabbit.

I think that the team of project understands this like no one else, and will make action.

Guys have not choice, if they in this business, they must be ready to constantly grow, develop. Competitors don't sleep))
Activity: 252
Very interesting project. This will preserve our mother earth.
You mean, replace electrical power from conventional methods with solar power? To me, as an investor, it does not matter what kind of damage the project will cause to nature, for me the main profit.
Activity: 80
Very interesting project. This will preserve our mother earth.
The only big disadvantage is the constant competition, for which you must constantly chase another companies. Mining profitable,in case that you develop in this direction.
I agree with you constantly, the technologologies are developing quickly, and if you want be first - you must run ahead competitors like rabbit.

I think that the team of project understands this like no one else, and will make action.

exactly, thats why we trying to develop our cooling equipment, and follow the trends in mining equipment
Activity: 168

Take a look at our new prototype of immersion cooling bath. We gonna use it in our 10 mWt solar cluster. Power consumption is just 200 Watts/hour. Not really beautiful as previous but more efficient.
And btw, PRE-ICO still on, jump in and get your bonus.
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fhelioscoin%2Fposts%2F595924350765190&width=500
Activity: 124
The ability to all go and see no, just get acquainted with the project, that would understand how much it is interesting
Merit: 2
After checking the spreadsheet need inprovement, please help if there is a solution
who also experienced the same thing with me for bounty sosmed twitter
because the response from telegram also i have not found.?
twitter audit: https://www.twitteraudit.com/den_presi
How comes that you didn't get response in Telegram Bounty Group? I suggest you to read pinned message in Telegram Bounty Group and contact bounty admin by contact in this pinned message to resolve your issue.
Activity: 719
Merit: 100
After checking the spreadsheet need inprovement, please help if there is a solution
who also experienced the same thing with me for bounty sosmed twitter
because the response from telegram also i have not found.?
twitter audit: https://www.twitteraudit.com/den_presi
Merit: 2
Mining has huge perspectives. The team is interesting in that it makes its own development. But I do not read the white paper. What is the basis of development?
Activity: 182
Will mining be so profitable when the crypto currency is transferred to another algorithm

I think yes, mining is the basis of the crypto currency, no matter what the algorithm will be
use of solar energy and mobility are the indisputable advantages of this project
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
yes, it's right. There are many ICO projects released in this forum but there are some good ICO project which are worth investing.
Where I can get more information about the team?
in the bottom of website. or just press OUR TEAM in menu
Where I can get more information about the team?

the website has information a bit
Pages:
Jump to: