Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company - page 2. (Read 52089 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
The bounty is still ongoing until the end of the month and must remain optimistic and eager to promote this project so that more investors are confident in this project and success can be achieved with satisfying results.
Activity: 210
If not mistaken the bounty participant has ended, but the sale has not been completed. If I see the moment many projects like this. Maybe the team has its own strategy to still be able to attract the attention of investors.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
A very good project and a promising team. We hope that after the completion of ISO, the team will continue to work actively on the project. Good growth tokens and the project itself. I am very glad that I am participating in it.
Activity: 193
this project for the bounty seems to have been completed and is now looking forward to the distribution, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the results obtained by the participants will be satisfying as well as hard work.
yes, hopefully soon there will be news about the distribution because I see teamwork is very fast and this is very beneficial for the participants and the progress of the project.
this is very good news if the bounty is finished, hopefully in the future everything can run smoothly and hopefully the tokens can enter the big market with high prices so that participants who join get results like hard work.
Activity: 364
this project for the bounty seems to have been completed and is now looking forward to the distribution, hopefully everything will run smoothly and the results obtained by the participants will be satisfying as well as hard work.
yes, hopefully soon there will be news about the distribution because I see teamwork is very fast and this is very beneficial for the participants and the progress of the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Activity: 145
In today's world, people prefer to keep their stuff under cover with a good insurance policy. Moreover, making money is getting more harder day by day, insurance will be more important than today at the future. The project brings security, bringing several opportunities for people with this spectacular project.
Activity: 126
The project site looks well coordinated with the content of project analysis well detailed in it. I will say here that it is a project worth going for as an investment choice for this year while we await the market restoration too. I wish the Team success as they pursue the project to fruition.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I see that the team has a good performance, what strategy will you do to suck up a lot of investors and what are your plans with Inscoin, in terms of many hopes that this coin is for the long term?
there are many who believe in the team involved here, hoping the team in this project will always maintain cohesiveness in developing this project so that it will provide satisfying results for all.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
I see that the team has a good performance, what strategy will you do to suck up a lot of investors and what are your plans with Inscoin, in terms of many hopes that this coin is for the long term?
Activity: 322
The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. This is very nice project in crypto world, focused on security, plan different than all other project.
the concept offered in the project is indeed very good. by having a professional team and have a lot of support. I think it will be easily for this project can attract the attention of many investors.
Activity: 78
I think the INCS project is promising and all the goals and plans that the project team will have will be realized. Strong and promising team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
We can rely on this INSCOIN project to find supporters and infestors who join in to join this project, because many predict the INSCOIN project will be a great success at the end of the project.
Activity: 364
the more days there will be more and more people who support this project to succeed, and of course success will be easy to achieve later, because all involved here will always work together compactly and will provide satisfactory results for all.
Activity: 182
The insurance policies issued by Knox Insurance will be both in traditional paper form and in the form of smart contracts, allowing the customer to monitor their policies in real time, in full transparency and safety. Thanks to the platform developed by knox insurance, the policies will evolve to become fully automated and eliminate any possibility of conflict of interest between the parties involved.
Activity: 126
a very good development, because of the support and the good comments about the project growing. Hopefully this project will also get more support from investors.
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
exceptional. I see more and more support that flow for this project. This shows that it is indeed an interesting concept and experienced team is able to attract the attention of many people. and hopefully this project can be easily to achieve his success.
because this project has great potential to be successful. so of course a lot of the support provided for this project. and certainly with this support makes us all so much more excited again in promoting the project.
Activity: 322
exceptional. I see more and more support that flow for this project. This shows that it is indeed an interesting concept and experienced team is able to attract the attention of many people. and hopefully this project can be easily to achieve his success.
Activity: 70
InsCoinforKnox - Thanks to the platform developed by knox insurance, the policies will evolve to become fully automated and eliminate any possibility of conflict of interest between the parties involved. With the issue of the smart contract the customer and the beneficiary can verify that policy is covered and can check that it was issued by the Company.

Activity: 546
Merit: 120
indeed this is the first project for the restoration of this project site to have a very good future and promises you, so don't hesitate and keep on being more confident with Mr. Insçoin.
Pages:
Jump to: