Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 99. (Read 114984 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
LANEAXIS create own chain to support all functionalities or use ETH chain?

I asked this question as well but by reading the whitepaper my understanding is the that they will just build it on top of Ethereum, it's a shame because there other better smart contracts platforms out there (neo, waves very soon for example...)

I don't know what they have planned for the future but Ethereum is the go-to platform for crowd sales so everyone does it. Many projects swap the tokens later on when they launch their own chain.
i think that at the beginning they will rely on the ethereum platform and maybe only later  they will create their own blockchain, however saving on logistic services through the altcoins seems to me an excellent idea...

That is also my understanding and I would assume they would like to have their own blockchain which could be more suited to the platform as its grows.

If the current solution doesn't suit them at some point they can easily make their own and swap. But blockchain developing takes time and money and i think they are acting wise for starting as a token.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

I asked this question as well but by reading the whitepaper my understanding is the that they will just build it on top of Ethereum, it's a shame because there other better smart contracts platforms out there (neo, waves very soon for example...)

I don't know what they have planned for the future but Ethereum is the go-to platform for crowd sales so everyone does it. Many projects swap the tokens later on when they launch their own chain.
i think that at the beginning they will rely on the ethereum platform and maybe only later  they will create their own blockchain, however saving on logistic services through the altcoins seems to me an excellent idea...
As it is usually executed in any ICO at present, the development of Blockchain itself is always a second purpose, moreover, other points to be executed in declared script
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - not the best option to make mistakes in the initial topic, right? May harm reputation here a lot.

Yeah you are absolutely right, obsessed people (like me) can dislike these type of mistakes a lot. Anybody can make a typo in quick writing but it shouldn't be on the header of the topic.
Me totally too, I am as obsessed as hell. Actually, I am a professional editor, and to be successful in that field, I should be having a  grammatical pedantry syndrome, which is right the case with me...

I understand that it needs to be correct.
But if everyone starts replying and adjust it, the problem will fix itself ? NO? Smiley
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
I was reading the patent description, is basically a description of a generic platform / application to manage the tracking. Is not mentioned anywhere blockchain or smart contract... How can you even patent something that generic? Shocked is
Activity: 588

Using own chain has many advantages compared if they keep using ethereum platform. But it will depend on developer whether they will use its own chain or keep using erc20.

Ethereum will be fine if they will introduce all the steps needed to ensure enough scalability (plasma, sharding, raiden?) or I don't see how it can handle all this dapps

Scalability is a serious issue, but so far it seems like the blockchain can handle it
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Is laneaxis.com up to date? Since i can't find any info on that university tracking in your whitepaper. Also it seemed to be a little off from the whole concept.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Using own chain has many advantages compared if they keep using ethereum platform. But it will depend on developer whether they will use its own chain or keep using erc20.

Ethereum will be fine if they will introduce all the steps needed to ensure enough scalability (plasma, sharding, raiden?) or I don't see how it can handle all this dapps
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - not the best option to make mistakes in the initial topic, right? May harm reputation here a lot.

Yeah you are absolutely right, obsessed people (like me) can dislike these type of mistakes a lot. Anybody can make a typo in quick writing but it shouldn't be on the header of the topic.
Me totally too, I am as obsessed as hell. Actually, I am a professional editor, and to be successful in that field, I should be having a  grammatical pedantry syndrome, which is right the case with me...
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

They mention several time smart contract indeed, so it is safe to think they will be using directly ethereum since the smart contract are part of that network
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Our SaaS solutions currently focus on 3 key industries: trucking and freight logistics, cannabis industry and university campuses.

That gave me a chuckle of the image getting weed to universities via land and sea Tongue. I am assuming that you are delivering and tracking something else too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Merit: 500
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

I never see that kind of errors, just see after you mentioned. Still, they should edit it for looking better.

I guess we might as well inform the thread starter / poster via private message so that it can be resolve asap since its just a minor typho. Smiley
Icobench is saying that you are distributing 60% in the ico. So what is the 40% for? And i am assuming that it changes on the amount of tokens sold.
Long-running projects have fared well in relation to potential competitors, all the periods experienced make it easier to deal with possible recessions and market increases. as well as learn from competitors' mistakes. Planning is something wonderful for those who do it
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Transportation on crypto and the blockchain seems fascinating, I will review the project for me but they already have trucks on their portfolio and running?

This thing is not clear to me also. What if a truck owner wants to join the space?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I never see that kind of errors, just see after you mentioned. Still, they should edit it for looking better.
Pages:
Jump to: