Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 98. (Read 114984 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
what documents will be stored in blockchain?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Are there any statistics on how the market will grow?
between 2016 and 2027 35% growth of overall annual freight tonnage is expected - read that from WP, if anyone interested
and whose version it is?
american
trucking associations’ (ata) u.s.
and where did you find that info? which page?

The information can be found in the WP on page 14!
thank you!  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I should note that the Russian translation in the chapter of Securities Laws and Token Purchase Disclaimer is inaccurate.
Namely, a lot of the text is skipped altogether.
I mean the translation of the whitepaper into Russian.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
between 2016 and 2027 35% growth of overall annual freight tonnage is expected - read that from WP, if anyone interested
and whose version it is?
american

The information can be found in the WP on page 14!
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Do you have any videos or reviews and stuff..? It would have been better if we understand the concept easily.  Roll Eyes

That's a good idea. Make a short TL;DR video that summarizes the project for the busy people and those who hate to read  Wink

Come on guys, whitepaper is well-written, it has all information you need to get the idea of the project and it's not that big  Wink

I agree that the whitepaper is well written but still, plenty of people are too lazy to browse through all the pages. So, it's better to make something easy and short to understand.
and whose version it is?
american
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Anybody else here has some concern about the patent? I was pointing out before it seems to be a bit general in the explanation of what is going to be the patent about. Is that normal?

If I'm not mistaken, as what I've understand, that patent they have is for the platform which is working already and I did not have any idea if it is already blockchain based or the team are in the process of integrating blockchain tech into the platform? Right?

Ok, in fact that patent is not talking in any way about blockchain or smart contract, which will be integrated later on. Still it appear to me quite a strange patent, even if i'm no expert about it i don't think in Europe you would be able to patent something like that.
Activity: 122
and whose version it is?
american
and whose version it is?
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Anybody else here has some concern about the patent? I was pointing out before it seems to be a bit general in the explanation of what is going to be the patent about. Is that normal?

If I'm not mistaken, as what I've understand, that patent they have is for the platform which is working already and I did not have any idea if it is already blockchain based or the team are in the process of integrating blockchain tech into the platform? Right?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Do you have any videos or reviews and stuff..? It would have been better if we understand the concept easily.  Roll Eyes

That's a good idea. Make a short TL;DR video that summarizes the project for the busy people and those who hate to read  Wink

Come on guys, whitepaper is well-written, it has all information you need to get the idea of the project and it's not that big  Wink

Still, it is good to have an animation video for the regular joe. Also, i like to watch and see the essence of the project even i read the whitepaper.
Merit: 115

Activity: 434
LANEAXIS create own chain to support all functionalities or use ETH chain?

I asked this question as well but by reading the whitepaper my understanding is the that they will just build it on top of Ethereum, it's a shame because there other better smart contracts platforms out there (neo, waves very soon for example...)

Well, Ethereum is well tested and working platform with active development so, there's nothing wrong in choosing it over others.

I'm actually happy with that. I'm in long term ethereum. plus it really is batte tested and more developed than most other blockchains.
Merit: 262

I asked this question as well but by reading the whitepaper my understanding is the that they will just build it on top of Ethereum, it's a shame because there other better smart contracts platforms out there (neo, waves very soon for example...)

Well, Ethereum is well tested and working platform with active development so, there's nothing wrong in choosing it over others.
Activity: 476

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

I don't know what they have planned for the future but Ethereum is the go-to platform for crowd sales so everyone does it. Many projects swap the tokens later on when they launch their own chain.
i think that at the beginning they will rely on the ethereum platform and maybe only later  they will create their own blockchain, however saving on logistic services through the altcoins seems to me an excellent idea...

That is also my understanding and I would assume they would like to have their own blockchain which could be more suited to the platform as its grows.

If the current solution doesn't suit them at some point they can easily make their own and swap. But blockchain developing takes time and money and i think they are acting wise for starting as a token.

Creating a sustainable blockchain will take years, as we all have seen with ETH, which is the most prominent platform right now is still having issues with lots of stuff.
Pages:
Jump to: