Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 121. (Read 115031 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Blockchainwill allow to establish a direct connection between shippers and carriers, reducing the fee for cargo brokers, which can exceed 30% - I like that it sounds optimistic
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
you have already reached a soft cap, this situation greatly stimulates the purchase of your coins, because I see that the company is interested in many, it makes sense to buy a coin
Activity: 60
How are connected AXIS tokens with Driver Social Network?
AXIS tokens serve as the  key to access the network
Activity: 108
How are connected AXIS tokens with Driver Social Network?
can ypu tell about DNS?
DNS is a global social network for drivers, the key to which for direct connection of shippers and manufacturers is the AXIS Token DSN
Activity: 76
can ypu tell about DNS?
Activity: 24
Wow! What a great mission! This project is able to be successful from the very beginning!
Activity: 60
When projects reduce costs for the products that we use every day it's very cool
Activity: 72
Can you talk about the participants in the AXIS tokens?
Shippers, carriers, regulators, drivers
Can you talk about the participants in the AXIS tokens?
What Benefits Includes the AXis Tokens?
Data Access for fair participation and trust, regulatory readiness by providing document validation in the system, facilitate transactions in the network, decrease operational expenditures
What Benefits Includes the AXis Tokens?
please tell me about the Power of the AXIS utility token
The AXIS token fuels the LaneAxis platform by facilitating and securing business transactions between shippers and carriers. Functioning as an API access key, the AXIS token will serve a wide variety of purposes, including accessing data on the blockchain, initiating transactions and contracts
please tell me about the Power of the AXIS utility token
Activity: 56
what advantages (DNS) gives for drivers?
social feeds, discounts, products, food, information sharing, connections, reviews, shipper and carrier ratings, fuel, maintenance, downtime, freight rates and much more
Activity: 11
Project appears to be good for transportation domain around the globe.
Activity: 120
what advantages (DNS) gives for drivers?
How is responsible for the recommendations for the shipper and the carrier?
The bot  responsibles for recommendations for shipper and carrier, calculating internal reputation scores based on all activities in the blockchain and risk management
Activity: 78
How is responsible for the recommendations for the shipper and the carrier?
Activity: 70
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin
Jump to: