Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 8. (Read 114849 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I can't help but imagine how platform's like LANEAXIS could transform the way shippers and truckers do logistics which is way more efficient and effective than in today's contemporary systems.

There will be such systems for sure, but for now it's a race. Who ever gets their chain most adopted, decentralized and trusted first, wins the race.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I can't help but imagine how platform's like LANEAXIS could transform the way shippers and truckers do logistics which is way more efficient and effective than in today's contemporary systems.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
block chain will be very helpful in the freight industry, this project will undoubtedly be successful since this area enjoys great interests among many investors

In addition to being something promising, I hope that many fruits will come even after the project is carried out and already operating, through patents or even the possibility of expansion to new segments and new types of transportation

There is no doubt that this will be the future. Freight management will be the source of the development and countries are already fighting for the next generation technology. Laneaxis has enormous potential to grow with all of its patents.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Yes no information about the exact amount, or maybe I missed it. At least the soft cap seems to be reached, so it’s a good point for the project and the sucess of the token sale, but it could be good if investors could have the visibility of the amount raised.

I agree. It could be better if they could put a real time counter of total amount raised in their ICO website so as not leave the community guessing as  most ICO's do it religiously on their site.

I'm sure, they check the collected money every day. I would do it.
So it is not so difficult to update the counter once per week imo.

If the collected money amount is stable and not changing anymore, they may have stopped it. Not sure what to expect about it.
Activity: 686
block chain will be very helpful in the freight industry, this project will undoubtedly be successful since this area enjoys great interests among many investors

In addition to being something promising, I hope that many fruits will come even after the project is carried out and already operating, through patents or even the possibility of expansion to new segments and new types of transportation
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yes no information about the exact amount, or maybe I missed it. At least the soft cap seems to be reached, so it’s a good point for the project and the sucess of the token sale, but it could be good if investors could have the visibility of the amount raised.

I agree. It could be better if they could put a real time counter of total amount raised in their ICO website so as not leave the community guessing as  most ICO's do it religiously on their site.

I'm sure, they check the collected money every day. I would do it.
So it is not so difficult to update the counter once per week imo.
Activity: 315

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 518
Is there any information about amounts collected or contract address for consultation? They are information that is relevant to certain types of investors, but I did not see them here

For transparency sake! I already asked this question but I can't find (and I can't have) an answer to it. Last year, without the need of KYC, it was everything more transparent, oh the irony...

The counter on the website just says that the softcap is reached. Btw, 50% crypto winter bonus is still valid, they must have prolonged it again.
It would really be interesting to look at the contract address, who invested and can share it? We need to hope for the best, that this autumn or early winter will begin bull market and many ICO projects can raised hard cap.
Is there any information about amounts collected or contract address for consultation? They are information that is relevant to certain types of investors, but I did not see them here

For transparency sake! I already asked this question but I can't find (and I can't have) an answer to it. Last year, without the need of KYC, it was everything more transparent, oh the irony...

The counter on the website just says that the softcap is reached. Btw, 50% crypto winter bonus is still valid, they must have prolonged it again.

Maybe that 50% Crypto Winter Bonus never ends? Winter is coming and all that Wink. It just wouldn't make any sense to suddenly go to the last tier (3) where the price would already be higher, and without that -50% the price would suddenly rise over 100%
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 462
Advertising needs strategy now. Since everyone is struggling for the gap of air in this sea of crypto project

Advertising needs strategy but it also needs money (to make a good strategy, which is by the way needed if you don't want to waste money)

yes, i is pretty hard. Professional ad campaigns are very expensive and if you dont have much money you dont reach a broad audience.
Of course money helps, but at least they could try to be more active around here for example.
Activity: 476
Advertising needs strategy now. Since everyone is struggling for the gap of air in this sea of crypto project

Advertising needs strategy but it also needs money (to make a good strategy, which is by the way needed if you don't want to waste money)

yes, i is pretty hard. Professional ad campaigns are very expensive and if you dont have much money you dont reach a broad audience.
Has anyone of you actually read the whole Shipper-Carrier direct optimization platform -patent? If you have, what are your thoughts about it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
I think shipping on the LANEAXIS platform will become more widely available as routes are recorded and cargo owners can track their shipments. Preferential policies for regular customers and large volume customers get the project attention?

Well, considering LANEAXIS has been operating for some time now, I guess they are in better position to have a significant share of customers willing to adopt its platform.
since lanexis is already working and i think it has a huge amount of customers there is the possibility that many of these add blockchain technology,it will be a great start for the project
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC

Marketing is crucial these days, even top notch projects with great ideas will fail in public ICO's if they dont do the marketing properly. LaneAxis got a great opportunity at this moment and hopefully this will be a successful one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Pages:
Jump to: