Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 26. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Already more than 2 millions raised, I think it’s a good achievement in this hard market for ico. I think it will be not so hard to reach at least the soft cap for laneaxis, if things continue like that It will be possible.

Actually, the bar is very confusing. They may raise way more than 2 million or it can also be, 3 million too.

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Just found this, sorry if it's a repost:

Is this ICO on the road to success? ($AXIS) Laneaxis Axis Token Review

https://youtu.be/XlTqcPupY4o
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Already more than 2 millions raised, I think it’s a good achievement in this hard market for ico. I think it will be not so hard to reach at least the soft cap for laneaxis, if things continue like that It will be possible.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Activity: 183
what technologies does logistics companies use nowadays?
what do you mean?
i mean to track drivers
judging by the site phone calls to track each driver and paper invoices for every load moved.
where did you learn that?

On the website

Just under the main page
oh, found it. didn't see that before
they updated the website
i see now. very cool
what do you mean?
i mean to track drivers
judging by the site phone calls to track each driver and paper invoices for every load moved.

On the website

Just under the main page
they updated the website
what do you mean?
i mean to track drivers

On the website

Just under the main page
what do you mean?
i mean to track drivers

On the website

Just under the main page
what do you mean?
i mean to track drivers
Activity: 310
Already 100 pages in this theme it demonstrates that Laneaxis community is growing every day, and community manager does his job by answering all questions.

100 pages is great yeah but which community manager are you talking about. So far, i didn't see anybody from the team answering anything at all.

I have seen that so many great projects failed in bitcointalk due to lack of community management, there are lots of people around here can do that easily. Hiring one is not an expensive thing i suppose.

You could even pay someone in tokens. Lots of projects have moderator as a bounty function
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
What kind of strange ICO bonus system do they have? First it was 50%, then 25% and now it's again 50% Huh

Really? That's not a good sign. MEans they might be thinking there's too little money coming in and are giving discounts. Instantly screwing the investors who received 25%
what do you mean?
i mean to track drivers
what do you mean?
i mean to track drivers
what do you mean?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I was just wondering myself how come we're now discussing cannabis in the thread for a blockchain transportation project. I agree with you, a bit weird if you ask me.

Yeah, it seem odd, but it is their old work so not meaningless. If they didn't do anything regarding cannabis industry that would be very odd Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Any new updates from the team? And what is the total current amount collected so far as of this date? Any ideas?

Sometimes it is a bit complicated to accurately formulate the collected values, since they accept different currencies as an investment form, and this will depend on price fluctuations and different addresses for comparison, perhaps a statement of collection in each coin is now satisfactory
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Any new updates from the team? And what is the total current amount collected so far as of this date? Any ideas?
i am also curious to read some recent news, how is the project proceeding? so usd 2.4m they have raised so far? an official team communication would be appreciated...
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Looks like somewhere more than USD 2.4M - a half of their softcap.
Activity: 315
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: