Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 25. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Already more than 2 millions raised, I think it’s a good achievement in this hard market for ico. I think it will be not so hard to reach at least the soft cap for laneaxis, if things continue like that It will be possible.

If it's true then it's a good amount to start with and the ICO end date is quite far yet.
They have a very approximate scale of funds collection on their website, so there is a possibility that they have already reached their soft.

Isn't there a smart contract to watch?
Even if it exists, I do not know it and have not met it here in the thread...
It would be nice if they prove somehow the money they have already collected, in case all the amount has been collected is in crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
There is one thing i didn't get yet about this project and i would like to get an answer on.

How is the patent on a non cripto platform going to help the development of this project? Seriously i cannot wrap my head around it   Undecided

They patented the whole project basically even if you can't find the word "blockchain" or "crypto" in the patent. Means that no one can patent a similar platform
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Already more than 2 millions raised, I think it’s a good achievement in this hard market for ico. I think it will be not so hard to reach at least the soft cap for laneaxis, if things continue like that It will be possible.

If it's true then it's a good amount to start with and the ICO end date is quite far yet.
They have a very approximate scale of funds collection on their website, so there is a possibility that they have already reached their soft.

Even if it exists, I do not know it and have not met it here in the thread...
Activity: 798
Merit: 115

Doing 2 projects at the same seems weird to me if not a red flag and cannabis and GPS tracking don't have anything in common so I really don't understand it.

Have you read the white paper and the technical white paper? It's all been explained there, and in the patent... I mean the whole gps tracking and budbo.

Well, I bet the patent doesn't include the whole cannabis thing. I have't read it in whole, but from what I understood the patent is about the method that with the use of a certain technology would optimize transportation chain.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Actually, the bar is very confusing. They may raise way more than 2 million or it can also be, 3 million too.

This is great news. So this project is moving forward.
according to what i read seems that the investments are going very well despite the poor conditions of the market, more than 2 million raised in a short time, i also believe that at least the soft cap will be reached...
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Why is there no one from the team to answer questions? Are they on Discord, Telegram?

They were answering in telegram to me, some projects just don't use the bitcointalk forums for anything other then just publishing an announcement.

Yes they are active on telegram and answer most of the frequently asked questions. Its a good thing that most of the team is active and know what they are doing.
Merit: 101
Why is there no one from the team to answer questions? Are they on Discord, Telegram?

They were answering in telegram to me, some projects just don't use the bitcointalk forums for anything other then just publishing an announcement.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
There is one thing i didn't get yet about this project and i would like to get an answer on.

How is the patent on a non cripto platform going to help the development of this project? Seriously i cannot wrap my head around it   Undecided
Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Activity: 644
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 462

If only they could give us an estimated current amount, then it would all be fine. Anyways, I'm glad they've already reached the softcap and that is remarkable.

it's especially remarkable in the current market. judging by the way everything went down, I'm surprised people still invest.
I think they did a good work on the private sale and maybe with some big investors.
In the current market conditions, a personal deals and negotiations with large investors/instituions have greater potential than relying on public investors.

It would be also good if they give us some proof about that. That would give more trust to that statement.

Doing 2 projects at the same seems weird to me if not a red flag and cannabis and GPS tracking don't have anything in common so I really don't understand it.

Have you read the white paper and the technical white paper? It's all been explained there, and in the patent... I mean the whole gps tracking and budbo.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

If only they could give us an estimated current amount, then it would all be fine. Anyways, I'm glad they've already reached the softcap and that is remarkable.

it's especially remarkable in the current market. judging by the way everything went down, I'm surprised people still invest.
I think they did a good work on the private sale and maybe with some big investors.
In the current market conditions, a personal deals and negotiations with large investors/instituions have greater potential than relying on public investors.
Activity: 588

Actually, the bar is very confusing. They may raise way more than 2 million or it can also be, 3 million too.

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

I think the blue line on the progress bar is time based and the small circle in the presale period is the indicator of the raised funds.

Well, i can't say you are wrong. But it seems like another probability for me.

If they make a statement about it, that would be very good.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

I think the blue line on the progress bar is time based and the small circle in the presale period is the indicator of the raised funds.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Telegram   @Manjit8013
Rediit        u/Manjit1777
Butcointalk     manjit8013
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

This is great news. So this project is moving forward.
Pages:
Jump to: