Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 34. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Here is an interview with CEO of LaneAxis Rick Burnett where he tells about their apps which spanning the supply chain from shippers to carriers to drivers to receivers.

http://www.livetradingnews.c om/exclusive-interview-rick-burnett-founderceo-laneaxis-7135.html#.W7-_YHszbIW

Interesting article, wow its already from June 2016.

LaneAxis is a 6 yesr old company with working business. So there is nothing surprising. Project look solid in compare with competitors (like Ambrosus). But seems for longterm
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Here is an interview with CEO of LaneAxis Rick Burnett where he tells about their apps which spanning the supply chain from shippers to carriers to drivers to receivers.

http://www.livetradingnews.c om/exclusive-interview-rick-burnett-founderceo-laneaxis-7135.html#.W7-_YHszbIW

Kind of strange I have never heard about Laneaxis before. Why did they not take advantage of the 2017 ICO craze? Now it is an uphill battle to raise funds.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Transportation sector has for sure a huge potential. It’s a huge and global market, there is a or of money and even more to do. Blockchain can disrupt this industry And can bring another growth cycle to this industry with new possibilites.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

http://www.livetradingnews.com/exclusive-interview-rick-burnett-founderceo-laneaxis-7135.html#.W7-_YHszbIW
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
Think about this, By 2023, the global logistics sector is expected to generate over $15 trillions. Think about how many % of people want to save money and cut out the middle man. Now i know that these amounts are hard to grasp but here's some perspective: Just 0.01 % of 15 trillions is 1500000000

You're talking about global Grin, when you talk about logistic sector you must add trains, sea, air etc....I think that Laneaxis is meant for transportation on the road sector

Laneaxis will start with trucking and obviously road sector. But after the project advances, maybe they can enhance their alternatives for transportation. Btw. there is still a typo in the thread header. (transportaion)

They must investigate if their app will cut costs also for air/sea/trains sectors, case by case obviuosly but I don't know it will be needed honestly

It probably will cut costs, but in order to expand that much they really should go international first. And that's a lot of work ahead of them, considering the platform is not even live yet.
Activity: 315
Think about this, By 2023, the global logistics sector is expected to generate over $15 trillions. Think about how many % of people want to save money and cut out the middle man. Now i know that these amounts are hard to grasp but here's some perspective: Just 0.01 % of 15 trillions is 1500000000

Yes, that is true and at those times projects like Laneaxis controlling most of the market as these are running on blockchain and will have lots of experiences. I see great future for most of the crypto projects in the future to be useful in real world.

Being one of the front runners in this niche would give LANEAXIS a clear advantage, a disruption is imminent.
Activity: 434

You're talking about global Grin, when you talk about logistic sector you must add trains, sea, air etc....I think that Laneaxis is meant for transportation on the road sector

let's not get ahead of ourselves and get the project of the ground. enthusiasm is good but let's not dream just yet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Laneaxis will start with trucking and obviously road sector. But after the project advances, maybe they can enhance their alternatives for transportation. Btw. there is still a typo in the thread header. (transportaion)

They must investigate if their app will cut costs also for air/sea/trains sectors, case by case obviuosly but I don't know it will be needed honestly
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Actually, the extension of activity to other transports is really possible, but caution is needed. What worries me right now is about privacy, whether or not to divulge routes, predictions of arrivals, and other things that could lead to problems for the user, with interceptions and something else
ONe Social Network.

If they want to attract carriers/suppliers they need to deploy a business plan for sure since they want to see plain numbers eventually

Isn't their business plan in the whitepaper/roadmap?

as far as i know its written in the whitepaper. one thing i recall they ll make an app for truckers.
It's not quite clear about it in the whitepaper. There are some general terms with nothing precise.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
I feel there is not much remedy for human errors. It can be minimized through blockchains and other means but there will always be someone who will doing something wrong. I hope Laneaxis will do a thorough testing before implementation.
you're right human error can always happen as one can be careful, that's why I also hope that laneaxis do long and careful tests before the launch of the project,
that must be perfect from the beginning...
ONe Social Network.
I feel there is not much remedy for human errors. It can be minimized through blockchains and other means but there will always be someone who will doing something wrong. I hope Laneaxis will do a thorough testing before implementation.

Smart contracts were created also because they can't do errors but oh, wait, are coded by humans, DAO smart contract was created by a human and we know ho it went
Activity: 476
Merit: 262
EOSABC

Yes, that is true and at those times projects like Laneaxis controlling most of the market as these are running on blockchain and will have lots of experiences. I see great future for most of the crypto projects in the future to be useful in real world.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-building-a-token-based-social-network-for-truck-drivers-within-the-freight-logistics-industry/

I am fascinated by the idea of interaction in this branch, progress will be gradual and the migration of Companies to the platform is imminent, although I think that many competitors will emerge from there, because despite the patent, in other places the plagiarism problems will be minimal

Apparently it will be like a professional social network for drivers. Some kind of professional one, not like Facebook. I did not know that. It sounds interesting to say the least.

Maybe we can say Linkedin/uber for drivers/transportation.

It really make sense, by the way.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
If they want to attract carriers/suppliers they need to deploy a business plan for sure since they want to see plain numbers eventually

Isn't their business plan in the whitepaper/roadmap?

as far as i know its written in the whitepaper. one thing i recall they ll make an app for truckers.
https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-building-a-token-based-social-network-for-truck-drivers-within-the-freight-logistics-industry/

I am fascinated by the idea of interaction in this branch, progress will be gradual and the migration of Companies to the platform is imminent, although I think that many competitors will emerge from there, because despite the patent, in other places the plagiarism problems will be minimal

Apparently it will be like a professional social network for drivers. Some kind of professional one, not like Facebook. I did not know that. It sounds interesting to say the least.

I think so, too. Of course they need to promote the app heavily but if it's easy to use and they implement a lot of features for the benefit of drivers like they described in the wp I'm sure truckers will use it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Pages:
Jump to: