Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 35. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-building-a-token-based-social-network-for-truck-drivers-within-the-freight-logistics-industry/

I am fascinated by the idea of interaction in this branch, progress will be gradual and the migration of Companies to the platform is imminent, although I think that many competitors will emerge from there, because despite the patent, in other places the plagiarism problems will be minimal

Apparently it will be like a professional social network for drivers. Some kind of professional one, not like Facebook. I did not know that. It sounds interesting to say the least.

It does sound interesting, but I don't know if it will be interesting for drivers as well. From what I know it's a tight community, will they be interested in using something like this?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
https://tokenmantra.com/laneaxis-building-a-token-based-social-network-for-truck-drivers-within-the-freight-logistics-industry/

I am fascinated by the idea of interaction in this branch, progress will be gradual and the migration of Companies to the platform is imminent, although I think that many competitors will emerge from there, because despite the patent, in other places the plagiarism problems will be minimal

Apparently it will be like a professional social network for drivers. Some kind of professional one, not like Facebook. I did not know that. It sounds interesting to say the least.

Good point, my facebook feed is full of memes and it's not that professional Wink. Social network for truckers is much better description then facebook for truckers imho
Activity: 476

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
what the hell is on the recent pages. Is any moderator watching this thread or not?
A few newbies are making it look like telegram chat.
Activity: 476
I feel there is not much remedy for human errors. It can be minimized through blockchains and other means but there will always be someone who will doing something wrong. I hope Laneaxis will do a thorough testing before implementation.

I bet they will, its a SOP - Standard Operating Procedure to conduct tests before the platform is released to eliminate bugs and issues so that it would become robust as possible.

Bugs and system errors is one thing while human factor is completely different. No platform in the world can eliminate human factor completely from its activities.

the human factor can be pushed back quite far. It depends on how and where they implement the GPS tracker.
Activity: 434
I feel there is not much remedy for human errors. It can be minimized through blockchains and other means but there will always be someone who will doing something wrong. I hope Laneaxis will do a thorough testing before implementation.

I bet they will, its a SOP - Standard Operating Procedure to conduct tests before the platform is released to eliminate bugs and issues so that it would become robust as possible.

Bugs and system errors is one thing while human factor is completely different. No platform in the world can eliminate human factor completely from its activities.
I hope they will change some day with the appearance of true artificial intelligence. Bank systems as well as other institutions strongly need no human factor.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 182

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Yeah, blockchain is a marvelous technology for near everything but the human factor is always something it can't make right. Good education and communication can be helpful in this area.
Activity: 434
Yes it could be a good moment to invest if the market start to go up again. It’s hard to say but at the moment some ico projet are very interested. I think that if the market restart again, ico market will follow too.

but, current btc price is down, some alts down to.
to find 'save heaven', its hard for now

now is the time to invest IMO, maybe a bit later if the market keeps going down.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Blockchain proved to be quite safe. If tracking will be on the private blockchain then I think we shouldn't worry about leaks.

Leaking does not really have to anything to do with the blockchain nor can the blockchain prevent it. If there is a private interface with tracking data, one of the participants can take that data and forward it or publish it. And that can be as easy as giving a 'friend' a call about some sweet goods being shipped in a van on this or that quiet street.

Yeah, there is a human factor blockchain simply can't prevent.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Yes it could be a good moment to invest if the market start to go up again. It’s hard to say but at the moment some ico projet are very interested. I think that if the market restart again, ico market will follow too.

but, current btc price is down, some alts down to.
to find 'save heaven', its hard for now
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Blockchain proved to be quite safe. If tracking will be on the private blockchain then I think we shouldn't worry about leaks.

Leaking does not really have to anything to do with the blockchain nor can the blockchain prevent it. If there is a private interface with tracking data, one of the participants can take that data and forward it or publish it. And that can be as easy as giving a 'friend' a call about some sweet goods being shipped in a van on this or that quiet street.

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
hello everyone
what would you recommend reading about laneaxis?
first of all, WP  Wink Wink
yeah, i mean some artricles in journals
have you read Forbes article?

Did Forbes write about LaneAxis or was it a contributor?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
If they want to attract carriers/suppliers they need to deploy a business plan for sure since they want to see plain numbers eventually

Isn't their business plan in the whitepaper/roadmap?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I also see a mastery over what they are implementing, this is critical, if there is control over all steps, programmed, and with knowledge and prevention, we can expect something great from Laneaxis
Activity: 315
Are you guys planning to do an AMA in the future? Or are there any admins in here to answer? If not, where should i ask questions?

Not sure about AMA, but they had podcast 2 days ago and you can listen this here:

https://techblogwriter.co.uk/lane-axis/

Just listened that and i can highly recommend it for anyone. Once again i was impressed on their knowledge about this area. And to someone who has trouble focus on reading, it was a good insight.

Yeah, it was quite informative and gives us insight of the whole project and I'm impressed by the CEO too on how he discusses the project knowledgeably.
Pages:
Jump to: