Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 38. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
As I understand they want to create something like Uber-taxi with with trackers for freight transportation? I find their article with an explanation how this works :

https://btcmanager.com/laneaxis-a-blockchain-solution-to-help-truckers-become-autonomous/

article was great thank you for sharing. this System can remove intermediaries between customer and truckers. with huge decreases in freight costs can happen.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As I understand they want to create something like Uber-taxi with with trackers for freight transportation? I find their article with an explanation how this works :

https://btcmanager.com/laneaxis-a-blockchain-solution-to-help-truckers-become-autonomous/
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
They should give out trucker hats with Lane Axis on them as swag!

lol I'd love to see a trucker wearing one of those featured on a promotional poster.

Well that would be interesting actually. They can just distribute some hats on trucker diners. Some would wear it Smiley Truckers with lane axis hats.

T-shirt is good to. big painting of laneaxis logo on their truck is better i think
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

lol I'd love to see a trucker wearing one of those featured on a promotional poster.

Well that would be interesting actually. They can just distribute some hats on trucker diners. Some would wear it Smiley Truckers with lane axis hats.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Are you guys planning to do an AMA in the future? Or are there any admins in here to answer? If not, where should i ask questions?

Not sure about AMA, but they had podcast 2 days ago and you can listen this here:

https://techblogwriter.co.uk/lane-axis/

Oh sweet, thanks! I will listen to that with my other downloaded crypto-related podcasts when i hit the gym today. I am hooked on them. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Yes there is a lo of possible partnerships for laneaxis, and partnerships will also be the most important things for the future of the project. If the us patent can be used for the credibility of the project, I think it will not be that jard to find partners.
If they will do everything properly - they would sure be able to find nice and useful partnerships by the end of their campaign.

Would be great if some of these partners also invested in the ico, just to have some skin in the game
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes It s anti hard to predict the future of the market, especially in crypto currencies when it’s hard to understand it and it’s a new market. But laneaxis seems to have some interesting potential, transportation industry is huge and blockchain can afford a lot to this market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Research firm Frost & sullivan estimates trucking-focused apps could become a $35.4 Billion Market by 2025. I find that comforting. But it makes me wonder that how many apps are out there now?
Many of them exist I guess. There should be some leaders like Amazon or something else, but I would like to see pure trucking apps not connected to any existed company.

Imagine if this system saves enough money for something like Amazon to buy it. That would be something Smiley
It's too early to do that kind of speculation. I honestly do not think anyone can predict what will happen in the market in such a long period.

Yeah, but  every french soldier carries a marshal's baton in his knapsack, isn't he? There should be some precise long-term plans as well as the short-term ones.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Yeahh, that could be an issue but maybe they could come up with a mechanism to encrypt such data and decrypt it on authorized users only and in a per  need basis?

As far as I understand Laneaxis has a public and a private blockchain. The tracking of goods and verification thereof happens on their private chain while the public chain is used for financial transactions. Only supply chain participants can have access to that private data. Although I am not sure if that tracking data can leak to the public.
Activity: 462
Research firm Frost & sullivan estimates trucking-focused apps could become a $35.4 Billion Market by 2025. I find that comforting. But it makes me wonder that how many apps are out there now?
Many of them exist I guess. There should be some leaders like Amazon or something else, but I would like to see pure trucking apps not connected to any existed company.

Imagine if this system saves enough money for something like Amazon to buy it. That would be something Smiley
It's too early to do that kind of speculation. I honestly do not think anyone can predict what will happen in the market in such a long period.

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
i believe that for the good of the project, for advertising and financial support, they will make strategic, prestigious partnerships so i think it will not be a pure transport app but also combined with other sectors...
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Are you guys planning to do an AMA in the future? Or are there any admins in here to answer? If not, where should i ask questions?

Not sure about AMA, but they had podcast 2 days ago and you can listen this here:

https://techblogwriter.co.uk/lane-axis/

Activity: 434
Activity: 518
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Since there is obviously no one of the team active here an AMA would be a great thing. But they are active on telegram, you should try there to get answers to your questions.
Activity: 686

I smell bullshit since the post is from 1 month ago and is being removed, maybe you can write something constructive instead of linking dead posts on reddit
What was the relevance of this post on Reddit to the project or to its investors? And what is the reason for the removal? Please bring concrete information, this is what the Comuninade lacks at the moment.
Activity: 462

transportation is a competitive business. You need to convince a lot of different companies to use your tech.

Indeed or it won't work, also if you find suppliers that want to use it you need to find carriers as well or, again, it won't work eventually

Transportation chain includes quite some participants and they all have to be convinced somehow to use LaneAxis platform in order for it to work efficiently and bring benefits.
That's why having a partnership with some important company will be huge because that could be a way to attract more companies.
Pages:
Jump to: