Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 31. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
what is the current price of the token?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Some projects raised so much money, Filecoin for example, how much did it get? More then $200 M? Where is right now? They have nothing, their token is not even traded anywhere also

What surprise me are the investors. They seems to attract to scam project like flies. I have seen genuine and honest project cancel due to lack of funding but when a scammer launch a ridiculous project with false promise. Everyone will fall for it.. Shocking but true

It was only in 2017, before and after this time no project could collect such huge sums.
Many investors speculated for the quick profit, they were not interested if it has a mvp or a longterm vision.
You could buy many coins in 2017 and make quick profit. That is now over and it is very healty for the ecosystem.

yes, late 2017 was crazy and irrational but now we are seeing the opposite. I hope the market goes back to a healthy middle ground.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Some projects raised so much money, Filecoin for example, how much did it get? More then $200 M? Where is right now? They have nothing, their token is not even traded anywhere also

What surprise me are the investors. They seems to attract to scam project like flies. I have seen genuine and honest project cancel due to lack of funding but when a scammer launch a ridiculous project with false promise. Everyone will fall for it.. Shocking but true

It was only in 2017, before and after this time no project could collect such huge sums.
Many investors speculated for the quick profit, they were not interested if it has a mvp or a longterm vision.
You could buy many coins in 2017 and make quick profit. That is now over and it is very healty for the ecosystem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Well quite a lot of crypto projects are unfortunately a scam or at least they start as real thing and after devs realise, they are not professional enough to keep up with the demand, they run off with our money. I really hope those one will get prosecuted sooner or later.
Laneaxis thou, is a company that is running for years now and i am sure they are a serious project which will give us a proper results in the years to come.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The progress bar on the ico page seems to be logarithmic and hard to read on how much is sold already. Is there a way to check how much has been sold?

By the looks of it, they may have got more than 3 million $ already. 2 Million was their soft cap and they reached it early. The market is getting greener for ICO's and we may see more investments into potential projects.

Just the other day I read that ICO's investements are going down overtime, right 3 millions for a not overhyped ICO is just some kind of miracle Grin

Currently only the most solid projects, well structured and with active and participative Team are going for fronts, it is a self cleaning system of the crypto world, I think, many raised money only with exaggerated ideas and no future. But projects such as Laneaxis, with a company already acting, have their differential
I like this crypto evolution. It's like between different manufacturers: over time, the most effective, the strongest, the most competitive will survive.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The progress bar on the ico page seems to be logarithmic and hard to read on how much is sold already. Is there a way to check how much has been sold?

By the looks of it, they may have got more than 3 million $ already. 2 Million was their soft cap and they reached it early. The market is getting greener for ICO's and we may see more investments into potential projects.

Just the other day I read that ICO's investements are going down overtime, right 3 millions for a not overhyped ICO is just some kind of miracle Grin

Currently only the most solid projects, well structured and with active and participative Team are going for fronts, it is a self cleaning system of the crypto world, I think, many raised money only with exaggerated ideas and no future. But projects such as Laneaxis, with a company already acting, have their differential
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I wish that a community manager can be in here and tell us weekly the progress of the sales, how far is hard cap and are there any potential big investors etc.

You are right, but to wish here is quite useless, because nobody will read it here.
You can write your wish in Telegram, but many projects dont care about bitcointalk, I dont know why.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Who has already invested and can share their contract address? I am also interested to see the dynamics of ICO progress.
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I wish that a community manager can be in here and tell us weekly the progress of the sales, how far is hard cap and are there any potential big investors etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Decreasing bonuses maybe slowed the sales so they decided to return to %50, with this sales can increase again. Nowadays raising money is an art.

But it means more free tokens and less value after the token sale I guess, so I don't know if it's really a good move (especially for investors)
You are right, big bonuses can cause a dump at the very beginning, this impulse is desirable to avoid, I hope the team will be able to prevent it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Decreasing bonuses maybe slowed the sales so they decided to return to %50, with this sales can increase again. Nowadays raising money is an art.

But it means more free tokens and less value after the token sale I guess, so I don't know if it's really a good move (especially for investors)

Well you could argue that decreasing bonuses would be bad for later investors too. It depends how are you looking about it. But i must admit it can annoy lots of early investors now.

If i bought with less bonus and later bonus amount raise, i would ask the difference. And they must pay for it. Otherwise, it is not fair at all.

Well you could argue that decreasing bonuses would be bad for later investors too. It depends how are you looking about it. But i must admit it can annoy lots of early investors now.
ONe Social Network.

Pages:
Jump to: