Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 37. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
If they want to attract carriers/suppliers they need to deploy a business plan for sure since they want to see plain numbers eventually
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

There is an issue about such an approach. The mentioned companies would definitely want to know the precise details about the price reduction, convenience, etc. As of now, these details are unavailable.

I think they are keeping some details disclosed because of pending requests for patents and afraid of some copycats. I think they will give more details in the sales pitch.
From general public yes, but they just can't partner up with big companies now just because they don't have certain estimates yet.
Activity: 476
LANEAXIS platform is perfect use case for smart contract platform. we need many of this to get more attention from mainstream users.
Their roadmap ends in 2020, Imho by which time the main users will be ready for the transition to blockchain technology.

You think? Now blockchain adoption goes rather slow. I think downturn of the market contributes a great deal to this fact. But crypto changes very fast, so we'll wait and see.

a bear market is always a good ooportunity to develop your products and invest in crypto infrastructure. At some point the masses will come in and find working products.
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
They should give out trucker hats with Lane Axis on them as swag!

lol I'd love to see a trucker wearing one of those featured on a promotional poster.

Well that would be interesting actually. They can just distribute some hats on trucker diners. Some would wear it Smiley Truckers with lane axis hats.

Cheap hats don't cost shit, but might be good/funny marketing
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Are you guys planning to do an AMA in the future? Or are there any admins in here to answer? If not, where should i ask questions?

Not sure about AMA, but they had podcast 2 days ago and you can listen this here:

https://techblogwriter.co.uk/lane-axis/

Oh sweet, thanks! I will listen to that with my other downloaded crypto-related podcasts when i hit the gym today. I am hooked on them. Smiley

Lol me too, too bad there are so many of them, I have a major backlog
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
LANEAXIS platform is perfect use case for smart contract platform. we need many of this to get more attention from mainstream users.
Their roadmap ends in 2020, Imho by which time the main users will be ready for the transition to blockchain technology.

You think? Now blockchain adoption goes rather slow. I think downturn of the market contributes a great deal to this fact. But crypto changes very fast, so we'll wait and see.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

2020 is a long roadmap, I guess its only practical. Even Ehealth is beyond 2020 I guess Real project needs a long roadmap
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
With all the niches of services and products looking for a way to integrate with Blockchain, we know that very soon the market will be closed gradually for those who do not upgrade, this leads me to believe that in each segment we will have pioneers in this integration and those who will be forced to upgrade, happy for laneaxis to have the potential for pioneering in it

Yep, you are absolutely right here. They seems to first one according to my knowledge in this industry which might benefit them a lot.

I dont think that to be the first might benefit them a lot. The competitors can adopt and copy the concept very fast if it is once on the market. Thats the problem with many projects, Laneaxis clear the stones out of the way and a copy cat can copy this project very fast.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

There is an issue about such an approach. The mentioned companies would definitely want to know the precise details about the price reduction, convenience, etc. As of now, these details are unavailable.

I think they are keeping some details disclosed because of pending requests for patents and afraid of some copycats. I think they will give more details in the sales pitch.

it's too early for those kinds of estimates. I think we need to wait until the project is in full swing
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
With all the niches of services and products looking for a way to integrate with Blockchain, we know that very soon the market will be closed gradually for those who do not upgrade, this leads me to believe that in each segment we will have pioneers in this integration and those who will be forced to upgrade, happy for laneaxis to have the potential for pioneering in it

Yep, you are absolutely right here. They seems to first one according to my knowledge in this industry which might benefit them a lot.
Its really good to know that, now they just need a very good execution and marketing plan. I really hope this project wont take more than 5 years to be mass adopted by people.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
As I understand they want to create something like Uber-taxi with with trackers for freight transportation? I find their article with an explanation how this works :

https://btcmanager.com/laneaxis-a-blockchain-solution-to-help-truckers-become-autonomous/

article was great thank you for sharing. this System can remove intermediaries between customer and truckers. with huge decreases in freight costs can happen.

Yeah, i understand this. But can anyone explaine me how tokens will be used in this system? Why and why will need their tokens?
The idea sound good. If ithas half of the success uber-taxi has get it would be awesome.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
As I understand they want to create something like Uber-taxi with with trackers for freight transportation? I find their article with an explanation how this works :

https://btcmanager.com/laneaxis-a-blockchain-solution-to-help-truckers-become-autonomous/

article was great thank you for sharing. this System can remove intermediaries between customer and truckers. with huge decreases in freight costs can happen.

Yeah, i understand this. But can anyone explaine me how tokens will be used in this system? Why and why will need their tokens?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Yeah. I cant see no reason why shippers and carriers would not want to integrate this platform to their business considering the potential savings it could achieve and thus will be translated to income for the company itself.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Yeahh, that could be an issue but maybe they could come up with a mechanism to encrypt such data and decrypt it on authorized users only and in a per  need basis?

As far as I understand Laneaxis has a public and a private blockchain. The tracking of goods and verification thereof happens on their private chain while the public chain is used for financial transactions. Only supply chain participants can have access to that private data. Although I am not sure if that tracking data can leak to the public.

Blockchain proved to be quite safe. If tracking will be on the private blockchain then I think we shouldn't worry about leaks.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

That reminds me a program called shipping wars, i am watching on history channel from time to time.

https://www.uship.com/  this is their website. It is similar to laneaxis i assume but website probably getting a good amount of fee.
Pages:
Jump to: