Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 29. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Are there any statistics on market revenue?
you mean trucking industry?
yes, exactly
the u.s. trucking industry produces nearly $800 billion annually in revenu
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
you mean trucking industry?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Last time i checked they did have 2.4m $ worth of investments. But now i check, it seems more than that but impossible to guess thanks to their graph on their website. Do anybody know the current number?
please tell me about the Power of the AXIS utility token
The AXIS token fuels the LaneAxis platform by facilitating and securing business transactions between shippers and carriers. Functioning as an API access key, the AXIS token will serve a wide variety of purposes, including accessing data on the blockchain, initiating transactions and contracts
What Benefits Includes the AXis Tokens?
Data Access for fair participation and trust, regulatory readiness by providing document validation in the system, facilitate transactions in the network, decrease operational expenditures
Can you talk about the participants in the AXIS tokens?
Shippers, carriers, regulators, drivers
When projects reduce costs for the products that we use every day it's very cool
can ypu tell about DNS?
DNS is a global social network for drivers, the key to which for direct connection of shippers and manufacturers is the AXIS Token DSN
How are connected AXIS tokens with Driver Social Network?
AXIS tokens serve as the  key to access the network
and what is the patent about?
Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no: 9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can read here:
https://laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf
Very well, thank you
Activity: 111
The AXIS token fuels the LaneAxis platform by facilitating and securing business transactions between shippers and carriers. Functioning as an API access key, the AXIS token will serve a wide variety of purposes, including accessing data on the blockchain, initiating transactions and contracts
Data Access for fair participation and trust, regulatory readiness by providing document validation in the system, facilitate transactions in the network, decrease operational expenditures
When projects reduce costs for the products that we use every day it's very cool
can ypu tell about DNS?
DNS is a global social network for drivers, the key to which for direct connection of shippers and manufacturers is the AXIS Token DSN
Crucial to our mission was the approval in March, 2018, of United States Patent no: 9,928,475, for a Shipper and Carrier Interaction Optimization Platform, which you can read here:
https://laneaxis.io/pat9928475.pdf
can ypu tell about DNS?
can ypu tell about DNS?
Activity: 69
can ypu tell about DNS?
can ypu tell about DNS?
can ypu tell about DNS?
Activity: 125
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is Soft cap and Hard cap of the project?

Well, soft cap is 2m euro which is already achieved and the hard cap is 30m$

Are there any ICOs lately that achieved their hard cap? Seems like there has been a while since any ICO was sold out. There was too much hype last year and those numbers are still too high. I believe 2 million is enough to get a project started. 

Isn't this the definition of a soft cap, the money you need to get started?
Pages:
Jump to: