Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 39. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Are you guys planning to do an AMA in the future? Or are there any admins in here to answer? If not, where should i ask questions?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

I smell bullshit since the post is from 1 month ago and is being removed, maybe you can write something constructive instead of linking dead posts on reddit
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

transportation is a competitive business. You need to convince a lot of different companies to use your tech.

Indeed or it won't work, also if you find suppliers that want to use it you need to find carriers as well or, again, it won't work eventually

Transportation chain includes quite some participants and they all have to be convinced somehow to use LaneAxis platform in order for it to work efficiently and bring benefits.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
He has over 15 years of experience in the financial industry, ranging from investment to real estate financing. He ultimately launched his own privately held hedge-fund, shared by his close acquaintances, that exclusively focuses on the cryptocurrency industry. In the past, he has co-founded and served as the Vice President of a $20 Million international import/export company.
Hmmm.. Seems that everyone now should check out more about LaneAxis and invest until price goes to the moon
He gives any justifications to invest?
Just read the article, a lot of useful info in there
Activity: 154
He has over 15 years of experience in the financial industry, ranging from investment to real estate financing. He ultimately launched his own privately held hedge-fund, shared by his close acquaintances, that exclusively focuses on the cryptocurrency industry. In the past, he has co-founded and served as the Vice President of a $20 Million international import/export company.
Hmmm.. Seems that everyone now should check out more about LaneAxis and invest until price goes to the moon
He gives any justifications to invest?
Activity: 72
Activity: 86
Activity: 125
i'm glad to help! if you have anything else to ask - i'll be happy to answer  Smiley Wink
i, actually, have some. firstly, what is their mission? Because LaneAxis really breaks the records and owns my mind!
With numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry!
And where can I see the roadmap?
You can find it on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to Q1 2019
What is planned for Q1?
As I know, first shippers added to network to start beta testing "find available capacity", beta testing "real-time tracking" etc
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
i'm glad to help! if you have anything else to ask - i'll be happy to answer  Smiley Wink
i, actually, have some. firstly, what is their mission? Because LaneAxis really breaks the records and owns my mind!
With numerous key patents approved and pending, the laneaxis software platform is in perfect position
 to serve as the connective tissue for the application of blockchain technology to the trucking and
 transportation industry!
You can find it on their website. As for me, I am really looking forward to Q1 2019
What is planned for Q1?
 transportation industry!
 transportation industry!
 transportation industry!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

transportation is a competitive business. You need to convince a lot of different companies to use your tech.

Indeed or it won't work, also if you find suppliers that want to use it you need to find carriers as well or, again, it won't work eventually
Pages:
Jump to: