Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 60. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million

Yes, as we can see on the main site, they are already raised $2.4millions+. The hard cap will be $30m and the main sale is still alive now. Btw, the softcap is at $2m which is already gainned!

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

Looks like they collected the 2.4$ through private round + private sale and until now not much during the public sale, despite the 50% bonus. Anyway, its reassuring to know that they have reached the softcap.

It's current trend with ICOs, they collect money in private rounds and they collect a tiny amount on public sale, which isn't ICOs principle, they were created to be accessed by everyone
Nowadays most small investors are waiting for better days in the market before making any investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million

Yes, as we can see on the main site, they are already raised $2.4millions+. The hard cap will be $30m and the main sale is still alive now. Btw, the softcap is at $2m which is already gainned!

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

Looks like they collected the 2.4$ through private round + private sale and until now not much during the public sale, despite the 50% bonus. Anyway, its reassuring to know that they have reached the softcap.

It's current trend with ICOs, they collect money in private rounds and they collect a tiny amount on public sale, which isn't ICOs principle, they were created to be accessed by everyone
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Looks like 2.4+ million

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

Is the address for verification of collected values accessible? Could someone give us up? I still see potential, and a lot to collect close to the hard cap, marketing and support can contribute a lot to that, for sure
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Looks like 2.4+ million

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
FINALLY I see a project with some real-life basis, right? There are WAY too many ICOs out there that tackle issues that simple DO NOT matter in real life, you know what I'm saying?

I know what you mean, you're saying use cases that simply don't need a blockchain, also I add that there others that don't need own token, they can just use an existing chain (in the majority of the cases, Ethereum)
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
what is the adress of the hq?
LaneAxis Inc.
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
thanks
Activity: 111
LaneAxis Inc.
21881 Oceanbreeze Lane
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Activity: 32
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
FINALLY I see a project with some real-life basis, right? There are WAY too many ICOs out there that tackle issues that simple DO NOT matter in real life, you know what I'm saying?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
are there any publications about LaneAxis?
sure there are! check out the website, just below the countdown
oh, i see now. can you recommend smth to read?
Forbes article is pretty cool
great! thank you! and how can I follow the news of the project?
i'd recommend subscribing to the medium account of LaneAxis. it's pretty informative
do you mind sharing a link?
https://medium.com/laneaxisvfm
appreciate it!
glad to help!
Activity: 76
i'd recommend subscribing to the medium account of LaneAxis. it's pretty informative
appreciate it!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Looks like 2.4+ million

Pages:
Jump to: