Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 58. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
their claim is to remove freight intermediaries and decrease costs around %30 in total

That is really very appealing having to save that big amount on every consumer goods will surely have a positive impact to the company and to the end users as well.

In my opinion even %10 decrease in costs can have a huge positive impact for companies. with %30 decrease you can change the industry.

In every kind of business, you need less expenditure for a bigger profit. Even for %1 everyone would choose laneaxis.

1% means millions (company) of not billions (industry) of savings
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I see Laneaxis supported by an experienced team..
Activity: 364
their claim is to remove freight intermediaries and decrease costs around %30 in total
Many companies were thinking of that idea, yet no one has managed to succeed. Maybe this one will?

Do you mean someone who has tried to implement Blockchain to this service? Perhaps only indirect, traditional competitors have sought some means of eliminating intermediaries and freights, but I do not recall Blockchain's application that failed previously, but if there was, it is also not a negative point for Laneaxis

If this

"most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes to initiate, manage and track shipments."

is true, then there is certainly room to reduce overhead by adopting new technology. Is that new technology just blockchain? No, I do not think so. Blockchain is just one of the tools they have at their disposal. The blockchain hype wakes up dozed off management to determine whether their business processes are stuck in the past because "we have always done it that way".

Once rolled out, I guess this project's greatest advantage is to eliminate redundancies in manpower by automating some functions in work processes and that could bring a lot of savings to the company embracing it.
The technology is outdated in this segment, paperwork complicates the delivery process, I think now it's best time when blockchain technology can replace the current transportaion method.
I agree, I think that there's too much paperwork in this business and things could have been done in an easier way.

That brings this to my question; what are the paper pusher jobs that this platform disrupts exactly? I mean i like to invest in everything that makes old jobs outdated. Some may call that unethical but i call it progress and highly profitable. Tongue
Activity: 518
Many companies were thinking of that idea, yet no one has managed to succeed. Maybe this one will?

Do you mean someone who has tried to implement Blockchain to this service? Perhaps only indirect, traditional competitors have sought some means of eliminating intermediaries and freights, but I do not recall Blockchain's application that failed previously, but if there was, it is also not a negative point for Laneaxis

If this

"most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes to initiate, manage and track shipments."

is true, then there is certainly room to reduce overhead by adopting new technology. Is that new technology just blockchain? No, I do not think so. Blockchain is just one of the tools they have at their disposal. The blockchain hype wakes up dozed off management to determine whether their business processes are stuck in the past because "we have always done it that way".

Once rolled out, I guess this project's greatest advantage is to eliminate redundancies in manpower by automating some functions in work processes and that could bring a lot of savings to the company embracing it.
The technology is outdated in this segment, paperwork complicates the delivery process, I think now it's best time when blockchain technology can replace the current transportaion method.
I agree, I think that there's too much paperwork in this business and things could have been done in an easier way.
The only question is, can people massively understand and accept this new for them technology? Especially older people who are over 50+ years old would prefer their usual methods.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

If this

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

If this

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

If this

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Not a fan of bonuses either but as far as I can see at least the tier system is purely time dependent and there is no minimum investment amount which would kill decentralization.

Do you know what is the bonus structure? Is there any minimum investment?

current bonus is 10% with $0.25/token. you need to do KYC/AML first to join this ICO.
i sign up to their ICO website for check this
the bonus seems good to me and also the current value of tokens, i do not really like the obligation of kyc but patience is the current trend of icos, which is the minimum necessary to invest? only eth and fiat?
KYC is not something that investors like to see but I think something like that would be necessary to legalize tokens.

that's the issue I really hate. crypto was supposed to be a getaway from government control and regulation.

I'm afraid governments can't allow that. But look at the bright side, more regulation means less scams.

Governments are making everything worse, aren't they?

Still, we are not in 2010 anymore. They have very tight regulations to obey.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Not a fan of bonuses either but as far as I can see at least the tier system is purely time dependent and there is no minimum investment amount which would kill decentralization.

current bonus is 10% with $0.25/token. you need to do KYC/AML first to join this ICO.
the bonus seems good to me and also the current value of tokens, i do not really like the obligation of kyc but patience is the current trend of icos, which is the minimum necessary to invest? only eth and fiat?
KYC is not something that investors like to see but I think something like that would be necessary to legalize tokens.

that's the issue I really hate. crypto was supposed to be a getaway from government control and regulation.

I'm afraid governments can't allow that. But look at the bright side, more regulation means less scams.
Activity: 434

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
hardcapped project will bring more earnings of course due to created hype and investors confidence. Building example is very good. 10 years of making or a year. but dont forget cost reductions even in a hardcapped project. devs shouldnt waste a dime.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million

Yes, as we can see on the main site, they are already raised $2.4millions+. The hard cap will be $30m and the main sale is still alive now. Btw, the softcap is at $2m which is already gainned!

I always think the margin between soft and hard cap is so wide.

True, the difference is usually very significant, but it's logical if you think of it. Soft cap and hard cap are extremes, minimum and maximum, so it makes sense that the difference between them is large.

Yes, soft cap means the money they can barely run the project and hard cap is the fastest and best way to run it.

You can build a building in a year or in 10 years, it is all about the budget you have.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million

Yes, as we can see on the main site, they are already raised $2.4millions+. The hard cap will be $30m and the main sale is still alive now. Btw, the softcap is at $2m which is already gainned!

True, the difference is usually very significant, but it's logical if you think of it. Soft cap and hard cap are extremes, minimum and maximum, so it makes sense that the difference between them is large.
Activity: 798
Merit: 262

That is really very appealing having to save that big amount on every consumer goods will surely have a positive impact to the company and to the end users as well.

In my opinion even %10 decrease in costs can have a huge positive impact for companies. with %30 decrease you can change the industry.

You are right. For businesses having huge daily transactions even 1% would make a difference.
Activity: 364

In every kind of business, you need less expenditure for a bigger profit. Even for %1 everyone would choose laneaxis.

To be fair there are lot's of reasons people are choosing their services, price is just one of them. Then comes the questions like does the price cut from the quality. In this case the platform is the reason for the price cut.
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

Looks like 2.4+ million

Activity: 182

Pages:
Jump to: