Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 55. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I havent read the whitepaper so it would be great to get the general idea, is this like Fedx or other shipping company ?

More like providing a platform to firms in logistics.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I havent read the whitepaper so it would be great to get the general idea, is this like Fedx or other shipping company ?
Activity: 644
Bonuses also can be useful, it really depends on the project.
In the long term it doesnt matter which method you choose I think.

In short term, bonuses are very crucial. But looking for the long term, the project itself and how it will be executed is the only important thing.

agreed, my opinion is that there is a place for bonuses and bounties to promote the projects.

In the current state of the market I don't think bounties mean that much. It makes more sense now to target institutional investors. Bonuses probably should be considered, but bounties...I don't know.
They have a bounty program with a small budget, it seems to me that this will not make big affect of token price in the first listing.

I love projects with no bounty or little bounty. Otherwise, it causes a big dump.

Lane Axis's bounty budget is really nothing to fear about.

You are right, big bounty budget always results in a bigger dump.

I think they should balance amount raised and decide bounty later  ?

Most projects allocate 1% of the sold tokens to the bounty campaign. this is not much but it is still enough to cause dumps.
Because there are not just bounty hunters, there are also some investors that buy with huge bonus and sell quickly to have fast profit.

Yes, I think this is a good point. presale whales will also dump. The best thing would be no bonusses and only a small bounty campaign but most projects need the advertisement from bounty hunters and the presale money.

do they have a bounty program that you know of?
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Does they have some conferences right now? I see that they had a lot events in April-May this year, but cant find current events...  Huh

https://www.laneaxis.io/?utm_source=turinglabs&utm_medium=BTTBNTY
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
I checked the telegram right now, it seems %50 bonus can still be alive.

But still, they need to communicate better. I mean way better.

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

It would be better if someone from the team clarify about this.

I read in telegram this (that only 25% bonus avaliable). But right now they have again 50% bonus on the site. Maybe they decided to extend bonus?

50% is too much! imagine what presale investors got! That creates immediate selling pressure once it hits exchanges

I agree. 50% bonus is really too big. The greater the bonus, the greater the impression that they want to sell the product at all costs. This may subsequently have a negative impact on the project.

Curious how Consensys would think about this, since they don't condone stuff like this in their Brooklyn Project token sale program

I think ConsenSys already knew about this project and did a diligent research before forging a partnership with them and I think they approved it.

I agree, partnerships are long processes sometimes it takes a year to move a step forward, so i am sure they did their homework before.

For the work and professionalism presented so far, I think that each step taken by the Team was studied in advance, avoiding side effects, should be the case of the announcement. I only miss it at the moment of greater support, but it is something to improve gradually

i agree, i think this levels of professionalism comes from that the company established long time ago and still working on the field. Not just some crypto enthusiasts with a brilliant idea.

Any idea as to whether or not this company could have also funded the project by themselves?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

In short term, bonuses are very crucial. But looking for the long term, the project itself and how it will be executed is the only important thing.

agreed, my opinion is that there is a place for bonuses and bounties to promote the projects.

In the current state of the market I don't think bounties mean that much. It makes more sense now to target institutional investors. Bonuses probably should be considered, but bounties...I don't know.
They have a bounty program with a small budget, it seems to me that this will not make big affect of token price in the first listing.

I love projects with no bounty or little bounty. Otherwise, it causes a big dump.

Most projects allocate 1% of the sold tokens to the bounty campaign. this is not much but it is still enough to cause dumps.
Because there are not just bounty hunters, there are also some investors that buy with huge bonus and sell quickly to have fast profit.

Yes, I think this is a good point. presale whales will also dump. The best thing would be no bonusses and only a small bounty campaign but most projects need the advertisement from bounty hunters and the presale money.

The point is that rampant rewards campaigns, although in the long run bring in some investors, also cause big dumps and maybe even faster, the bonus is more efficient if applied intensive marketing, and attracts more investments in the short term, but also need control and caution
Activity: 476

Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

It's true, but on the other hand there will be few participants in such a bounty program, and this action will be ineffective. I think that the best way when bounty budget somewhere in the middle.

Actually i am not sure about it.

Because i saw too many projects with smaller bounty budget and more people than huge bounty budgets. It is mostly about the bounty manager.
Activity: 462

Activity: 476

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

On the other hand, airdrop affects the price of tokens even worse than big bonuses or bounty campaigns. And now there are a lot of projects that simply distribute their tokens, which in the end cost almost nothing.
At least they don't do that here.
Activity: 315
You need lots of experience to run a professional work like this and I see great team work as well as professional marketing strategies by the team to get more attention. Definitely a plus point for the development.

Indeed I agree. This project will be the culmination of several years of experience and hard work. Additionally, more patent approvals are on their way any time soon. Smiley
Activity: 518

It's true, but on the other hand there will be few participants in such a bounty program, and this action will be ineffective. I think that the best way when bounty budget somewhere in the middle.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 588

I checked the telegram right now, it seems %50 bonus can still be alive.

But still, they need to communicate better. I mean way better.

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

It would be better if someone from the team clarify about this.

I read in telegram this (that only 25% bonus avaliable). But right now they have again 50% bonus on the site. Maybe they decided to extend bonus?

50% is too much! imagine what presale investors got! That creates immediate selling pressure once it hits exchanges

I agree. 50% bonus is really too big. The greater the bonus, the greater the impression that they want to sell the product at all costs. This may subsequently have a negative impact on the project.

Curious how Consensys would think about this, since they don't condone stuff like this in their Brooklyn Project token sale program

I think ConsenSys already knew about this project and did a diligent research before forging a partnership with them and I think they approved it.

I agree, partnerships are long processes sometimes it takes a year to move a step forward, so i am sure they did their homework before.

For the work and professionalism presented so far, I think that each step taken by the Team was studied in advance, avoiding side effects, should be the case of the announcement. I only miss it at the moment of greater support, but it is something to improve gradually

i agree, i think this levels of professionalism comes from that the company established long time ago and still working on the field. Not just some crypto enthusiasts with a brilliant idea.

so like those taxi service and other public services this transportation make use of the blockchain right ?
Pages:
Jump to: