Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 57. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
hey guys
anyone knows, if they did any roadshow?
sure they did
Activity: 72
hey guys
anyone knows, if they did any roadshow?
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
I checked the telegram right now, it seems %50 bonus can still be alive.

But still, they need to communicate better. I mean way better.

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

It would be better if someone from the team clarify about this.

I read in telegram this (that only 25% bonus avaliable). But right now they have again 50% bonus on the site. Maybe they decided to extend bonus?

50% is too much! imagine what presale investors got! That creates immediate selling pressure once it hits exchanges

I agree. 50% bonus is really too big. The greater the bonus, the greater the impression that they want to sell the product at all costs. This may subsequently have a negative impact on the project.

I think so too. I fthere is a 50% bonus I automatically think that this is the real price. I wouldn't buy at a highr price.
i hope that the bonus will continue to be 50%, would need more precise information, i think i will closely follow the telegram channel, if it is so it makes no sense to buy later at a higher price
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Just 25% bonus left. Seems 50% was one-time (may be 1 day or so) as a special bonus. Or may be they had some error.

I read in telegram this (that only 25% bonus avaliable). But right now they have again 50% bonus on the site. Maybe they decided to extend bonus?

50% is too much! imagine what presale investors got! That creates immediate selling pressure once it hits exchanges

I agree. 50% bonus is really too big. The greater the bonus, the greater the impression that they want to sell the product at all costs. This may subsequently have a negative impact on the project.

I think so too. I fthere is a 50% bonus I automatically think that this is the real price. I wouldn't buy at a highr price.
Some people see it as a good attraction, others have this view that it is a forced way to drop tokens quickly, my opinion is that if there is no ongoing work after the ICO, or if there is no support at all times with positive feedback , can lead to evictions and regrets. Buying with caution is always the best option
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I want to understand what else is unique about LaneAxis project, besides allowing customers and manufacturers to track the transported goods in real time using GPS?
Well, many things, but they are all connected with transporting goods. These are cheaper costs, no intermediaries, faster and more convenient services, etc.

what intermediaries will be replaced?

Right now, if you are the shipper, you don't just call a driver to take care of your shipment, you must contact third parties (broker) to let them find the appropiate driver (costing money), laneaxis want to put such third parties out of the equation
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

ONe Social Network.

Depends, if there is demand or not,if demand is low nothing stop them to dump their "free" tokens, it happened in the past and it will always happen unfortunally
Activity: 462
I want to understand what else is unique about LaneAxis project, besides allowing customers and manufacturers to track the transported goods in real time using GPS?
Well, many things, but they are all connected with transporting goods. These are cheaper costs, no intermediaries, faster and more convenient services, etc.

Real time tracking is something new but Im not sure tha can make a difference with competition. Do they have any other special features?
Activity: 476

Activity: 434
Activity: 315

For more additional information, you can check their website at http://www.laneaxis.com/ and also read their whitepaper at https://www.laneaxis.io/assets/whitepaper/laneaxis-whitepaper-eng.pdf
Activity: 240
Activity: 310

Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I see Laneaxis supported by an experienced team..

At least it seems they have some competence in the field they are trying to operate. This doesn't guarantee any success anyway.

Experience, and don't forget that they are US patented and they're building it since 2014. It would be good to see a software MVP instead of images of their app, do you agree with me?

Of course, a more or less finished product would be best, but I guess we would have to wait a bit more in order to see it.
ONe Social Network.

At least it seems they have some competence in the field they are trying to operate. This doesn't guarantee any success anyway.

Experience, and don't forget that they are US patented and they're building it since 2014. It would be good to see a software MVP instead of images of their app, do you agree with me?
Activity: 434
their claim is to remove freight intermediaries and decrease costs around %30 in total
Many companies were thinking of that idea, yet no one has managed to succeed. Maybe this one will?

Do you mean someone who has tried to implement Blockchain to this service? Perhaps only indirect, traditional competitors have sought some means of eliminating intermediaries and freights, but I do not recall Blockchain's application that failed previously, but if there was, it is also not a negative point for Laneaxis

If this

"most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes to initiate, manage and track shipments."

is true, then there is certainly room to reduce overhead by adopting new technology. Is that new technology just blockchain? No, I do not think so. Blockchain is just one of the tools they have at their disposal. The blockchain hype wakes up dozed off management to determine whether their business processes are stuck in the past because "we have always done it that way".

Once rolled out, I guess this project's greatest advantage is to eliminate redundancies in manpower by automating some functions in work processes and that could bring a lot of savings to the company embracing it.
The technology is outdated in this segment, paperwork complicates the delivery process, I think now it's best time when blockchain technology can replace the current transportaion method.
I agree, I think that there's too much paperwork in this business and things could have been done in an easier way.
The only question is, can people massively understand and accept this new for them technology? Especially older people who are over 50+ years old would prefer their usual methods.

In all the segments we have this initial prejudice related to Blockchain, but I am sure that success stories will be plagiarized in the very near future, and although there is resistance from some, implementation is necessary, and all seek what will bring progress

I think this isn't only related to blockchain technology. A lot of people tend to be sceptical towards everything new but as soon as they can see the advantages and that it makes their life or job easier they have no problem to accept it.
Activity: 686
their claim is to remove freight intermediaries and decrease costs around %30 in total
Many companies were thinking of that idea, yet no one has managed to succeed. Maybe this one will?

Do you mean someone who has tried to implement Blockchain to this service? Perhaps only indirect, traditional competitors have sought some means of eliminating intermediaries and freights, but I do not recall Blockchain's application that failed previously, but if there was, it is also not a negative point for Laneaxis

If this

"most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes to initiate, manage and track shipments."

is true, then there is certainly room to reduce overhead by adopting new technology. Is that new technology just blockchain? No, I do not think so. Blockchain is just one of the tools they have at their disposal. The blockchain hype wakes up dozed off management to determine whether their business processes are stuck in the past because "we have always done it that way".

Once rolled out, I guess this project's greatest advantage is to eliminate redundancies in manpower by automating some functions in work processes and that could bring a lot of savings to the company embracing it.
The technology is outdated in this segment, paperwork complicates the delivery process, I think now it's best time when blockchain technology can replace the current transportaion method.
I agree, I think that there's too much paperwork in this business and things could have been done in an easier way.
The only question is, can people massively understand and accept this new for them technology? Especially older people who are over 50+ years old would prefer their usual methods.

In all the segments we have this initial prejudice related to Blockchain, but I am sure that success stories will be plagiarized in the very near future, and although there is resistance from some, implementation is necessary, and all seek what will bring progress
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Pages:
Jump to: