Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 59. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
their claim is to remove freight intermediaries and decrease costs around %30 in total
Many companies were thinking of that idea, yet no one has managed to succeed. Maybe this one will?

Do you mean someone who has tried to implement Blockchain to this service? Perhaps only indirect, traditional competitors have sought some means of eliminating intermediaries and freights, but I do not recall Blockchain's application that failed previously, but if there was, it is also not a negative point for Laneaxis

If this

"most still relying on archaic technologies, such as fax machines, phone calls, and paper processes to initiate, manage and track shipments."

is true, then there is certainly room to reduce overhead by adopting new technology. Is that new technology just blockchain? No, I do not think so. Blockchain is just one of the tools they have at their disposal. The blockchain hype wakes up dozed off management to determine whether their business processes are stuck in the past because "we have always done it that way".
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Logistics is a huge industry with a lot of business and money. If lanexis has really a solution and a good blockchain application for this industry, i think the potential of the project is very good.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
their claim is to remove freight intermediaries and decrease costs around %30 in total
Many companies were thinking of that idea, yet no one has managed to succeed. Maybe this one will?

Do you mean someone who has tried to implement Blockchain to this service? Perhaps only indirect, traditional competitors have sought some means of eliminating intermediaries and freights, but I do not recall Blockchain's application that failed previously, but if there was, it is also not a negative point for Laneaxis
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million

Yes, as we can see on the main site, they are already raised $2.4millions+. The hard cap will be $30m and the main sale is still alive now. Btw, the softcap is at $2m which is already gainned!

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

Looks like they collected the 2.4$ through private round + private sale and until now not much during the public sale, despite the 50% bonus. Anyway, its reassuring to know that they have reached the softcap.

It's current trend with ICOs, they collect money in private rounds and they collect a tiny amount on public sale, which isn't ICOs principle, they were created to be accessed by everyone
Nowadays most small investors are waiting for better days in the market before making any investment.
Small investors are waiting for the market to recover, because their funds are frozen in other projects, and no one wants to be at a loss. Who can now sell tokens of projects 2017 year ? - only weak hands.

Thats right, all of my friends have their money bound in some projects and waiting for the next bull.
So the next bull run only can be triggered by new people or big institutions which will enter the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
If they become the first who implements this idea then it will be a success! By the way which companies do you mean, who thought about this idea?

I don't think anyone had this exact idea, but there are icos that are promising to use smart contracts on logistics.
Activity: 518
If they become the first who implements this idea then it will be a success! By the way which companies do you mean, who thought about this idea?
Activity: 154
Merit: 8
Hello! The ratings of Laneaxis are estimable! Impresses that developers have managed to unite all latest technologies of cargo transportation in one project! How do you use Blockchain in the project?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 364
What jobs exactly is Laneaxis disrupting? I mean who are the ones that are no longer needed on this logistic chain?
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
How much was raised so far? Just trying to understand what kind of response is getting at this point

Looks like 2.4+ million

Yes, as we can see on the main site, they are already raised $2.4millions+. The hard cap will be $30m and the main sale is still alive now. Btw, the softcap is at $2m which is already gainned!

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

I didn't see the news of the softcap reach, that's very good. I forgot, when will the sale end?
That's a big amount nowadays. I think is going to be difficult for them get a bigger amount in the public sale.

But the market can turn around i think, its showing some signs about turning around but this is crypto who knows.
Activity: 462

Looks like 2.4+ million

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

I didn't see the news of the softcap reach, that's very good. I forgot, when will the sale end?
That's a big amount nowadays. I think is going to be difficult for them get a bigger amount in the public sale.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159

Looks like 2.4+ million

Having achieved more than its softcap target is a good indication that  investors prefer this project over others and I guess because it has good merits.

Looks like they collected the 2.4$ through private round + private sale and until now not much during the public sale, despite the 50% bonus. Anyway, its reassuring to know that they have reached the softcap.

It's current trend with ICOs, they collect money in private rounds and they collect a tiny amount on public sale, which isn't ICOs principle, they were created to be accessed by everyone
Nowadays most small investors are waiting for better days in the market before making any investment.

I bet when bulls will return the situation will change and small investors will come back to crypto looking for some good investment opportunities. But it's a shame, the time to buy is now.

Sure thing the time to buy is right now, the question is, it's the right time to invest in ICOs? Since people are seeing that easy ICOs' profits are long gone? Because flash news, last year it was all an easy profit

as always it depends on the ICO. some have high potential to break out
In the crypto world, everything is cyclical, I think that soon would be favorable time for ICO projects, as it was in 2017.
2.4+ million raised till now and a considerable sum that is why they have extended the private sale and raised the hard cap, in the crypo world everything is cyclical so i hope that next year will be favorable to the icos like 2017
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Looks like 2.4+ million

Activity: 644
Which competitors of this project? Does anyone know? They have a comparison with existed competitors?

As far as I know there is no comparison sheet among its perceived competitors but the only thing I know is that this one has a major advantage over them since its already in operation for several years now.

There are severeal blockchain projects that aim to track temperature and other metrics of a shipment so if these projects add a gps tracker they will be competitors.

Could you name some of these please, want to look into them.

There is modum, Ambrosus, te-food and wabi for example.Basically all supply chain projects.

I dont know Modum, but I know Ambrosus, Te-food and Wabi. They ar made good xx since ICO. This is a strong competitors. So what about a comparison with this projects?
I read somewhere that the company IBM is planning to engage in similar activities, they also want connect logistics and blockchain technology.

Those competitions meant that blockchain tech is really important and inevitable. Moreover, competitions will inspire innovations among them to make more efficient and effective products in the long run.

so, laneaxis will be 'fight' with IBM? it will be hard competition.

Everything will be in fight with IBM and Linux foundation's Hyperledger, it's up to people if they want to use a centralized system (again ?!?) or a decentralized. I know that IBM is using Stellar's chain for microtransaction btw

That's right. Most people think Hyperledger is a decentralized blockchain, but it's nothing like an Ethereum for example
But what is the point of seeking independence, using something centralized and controlled by some organization that aim to maintain the same methodology as always? I see this '' competition '' as something that shows even more the value of a project

That's my point: no need to go back to the old system
Activity: 490
Merit: 104

Looks like 2.4+ million

I bet when bulls will return the situation will change and small investors will come back to crypto looking for some good investment opportunities. But it's a shame, the time to buy is now.

Sure thing the time to buy is right now, the question is, it's the right time to invest in ICOs? Since people are seeing that easy ICOs' profits are long gone? Because flash news, last year it was all an easy profit

In the crypto world, everything is cyclical, I think that soon would be favorable time for ICO projects, as it was in 2017.
Activity: 588

Looks like 2.4+ million

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Looks like 2.4+ million

Activity: 518

Looks like 2.4+ million

Small investors are waiting for the market to recover, because their funds are frozen in other projects, and no one wants to be at a loss. Who can now sell tokens of projects 2017 year ? - only weak hands.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

Looks like 2.4+ million

Pages:
Jump to: