Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 73. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Activity: 107
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
what blockchain is used in this project?
Activity: 40
I wonder about location security. Are you going to ASK drivers, if you can use GPS on there device?
Sure they will. It's written in the WP
thanks. nowadays everyone tries to use data without user's permission(
True story Sad Sad
I wonder about location security. Are you going to ASK drivers, if you can use GPS on there device?
thanks. nowadays everyone tries to use data without user's permission(
Activity: 40
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
By the way, is there any new update with regards to this project's partnership with Consynsys. The twitter post link to it was broken? https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024
It seems to be true, but I don't think that we need to worry about it - the news about partnership was announced on their website and telegram channel.
The link does not work for me either, really, but the partnership has been signed and the Team must already design plans, something in another sense would have been announced, or removed from other channels, as quoted. I think we can rest easy and keep following
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
By the way, is there any new update with regards to this project's partnership with Consynsys. The twitter post link to it was broken? https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024
It seems to be true, but I don't think that we need to worry about it - the news about partnership was announced on their website and telegram channel.
Activity: 616
Activity: 462
It should have at least one apparent competitive advantage over its rivals, ideally many advantages. Otherwise, it would not be differentiated form others.

Well unlike their rivals in the crypto space, this is a working company with a history in logistics and contacts made during it.
That's a good start point for sure but they wil have to show something different to others in order to get investors attention.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
It should have at least one apparent competitive advantage over its rivals, ideally many advantages. Otherwise, it would not be differentiated form others.

Well unlike their rivals in the crypto space, this is a working company with a history in logistics and contacts made during it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
-
Why would people hold the token instead of spending/selling it (velocity problem)?
Because of speculation and fear of losing is the reason why many people buy and trade token utility. People who usually opt to purchase the Utility expects that the token coin holder will get the positive effects of the project.

Well everybody is hoping for the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency and hope it will do. When that happens, enormous profits can be made just by holding it alone. Smiley

You are right crypto market works in mysterious ways and many people lose money in FOMO.

Additionally,  crypto investors are now getting more mature as they conduct a DYOR first before delving into investing to any kind of crytpo and that is good.

Yeah, last year we were all buying random airdrop tokens because they were pumping.

Now we are more mature, more clever and less greedy.

I have noticed that in the bear market people tend to research a lot more before investing. But i wouldn't go as far as people were less greedy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i am wondering about GPS support with platform. is transportation company have to invest into compatible hardware or any would work with LANEAXIS platform?

If any gps device can work it's better for sure, the story that you have to buy specific hardware for specific software only worked with apple products so far Cheesy

They better not follow in apple footsteps, because it's a very high chance it won't work for them, so they rather adjust.

Maybe they can even use smartphone gps location of the driver's phone.

Maybe it's the goal as well since they will publish a mobile app? I'll rephrase it, I think that it's very likely to happen since they will release a mobile app

Why build something yourself, what has already been built?

the app would probably connect to the patented software so there is nothing like this currently
It's not enough to have a new software to success it has to be something useful and different.

It is very useful if it will work sometime.  Smiley
Activity: 462
i am wondering about GPS support with platform. is transportation company have to invest into compatible hardware or any would work with LANEAXIS platform?

If any gps device can work it's better for sure, the story that you have to buy specific hardware for specific software only worked with apple products so far Cheesy

They better not follow in apple footsteps, because it's a very high chance it won't work for them, so they rather adjust.

Maybe it's the goal as well since they will publish a mobile app? I'll rephrase it, I think that it's very likely to happen since they will release a mobile app

the app would probably connect to the patented software so there is nothing like this currently
It's not enough to have a new software to success it has to be something useful and different.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 644

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Pages:
Jump to: