Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 72. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

very informative visuals are on the page one and whitepaper of the project about the token usage. ethereum blockchain as far as i know.

Where? Which page on whitepaper? I cant find info about liquidity of tokens?  Huh And at first page there are no specific detail info  Huh

They will have to update the whitepaper with this information asap, because everybody is wondering about that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Is there just waiting for distribution? Hopefully everything will run smoothly and the results obtained by the participants will also achieve satisfactory results.
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
I think smartphone GPS might not be reliable enough

The LaneAxis platform enables shippers and manufacturers to keep track of transported goods in real-time via GPS - enabled devices proactive control over every shipment - as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.

No worry with that, as a matter of fact, there are already  a lot of GPS enabled devices that are reliable and already used by many so I think this will not pose any issues with platform implementation.
You are right, there are a lot of devices at the moment, but it seems to me they all need to be programmed in a special way, that would transfer data - they will need employees with such skills.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

The LaneAxis platform enables shippers and manufacturers to keep track of transported goods in real-time via GPS - enabled devices proactive control over every shipment - as well as cutting out expensive middlemen.

No worry with that, as a matter of fact, there are already  a lot of GPS enabled devices that are reliable and already used by many so I think this will not pose any issues with platform implementation.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Can you tell me how tokens will be used here? They going to have own blockchain or this will be ERC tokens all time?

very informative visuals are on the page one and whitepaper of the project about the token usage. ethereum blockchain as far as i know.

Where? Which page on whitepaper? I cant find info about liquidity of tokens?  Huh And at first page there are no specific detail info  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
but finding a trustworthy reviewer like finding a hay in a needlestack. best reviewer is yourself always. or a trusted experienced friend.
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Some time ago i heard about a similar project which apparently has started already, maybe somebody in here know more about it it's https://cargox.io

I'm not sure this is overlapping completely with this projecr but could be a direct competitor.

Would be interesting to see a reviewed comparison by a third party. Anyone in here up for the job?

as Mentioned before lots of third party reviewers are paid and most of them are biased. so making your research would be more helpful.

Still there are some trustworthy reviewers too. For example, i find hacked.com reviews, trustworthy.

Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
Some time ago i heard about a similar project which apparently has started already, maybe somebody in here know more about it it's https://cargox.io

I'm not sure this is overlapping completely with this projecr but could be a direct competitor.

Would be interesting to see a reviewed comparison by a third party. Anyone in here up for the job?

as Mentioned before lots of third party reviewers are paid and most of them are biased. so making your research would be more helpful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

Nah, most third party reviewers are getting paid to do this anyway..
Best thing to do is just do your own research.
That said, the patent stuff is very interesting, by far one of the triggers to believe in this project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Interestingly, as far as I know, no project has succeeded in the field of transportation in the blockchain platform.
I read some new things in WP of you, the feasibility is very high. Hope you can make a breakthrough in the transportation sector.
By the way, I would like to ask if you plan to hold a bounty campaign?
right dude, adopting blockchain to transportation is not an easiy thing, especially if they put a coin as payment
with high volatility, the value are not stable and sometimes can caused loss if price dumped, but i think its not serious
problem if they use actual convert
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
By the way, is there any new update with regards to this project's partnership with Consynsys. The twitter post link to it was broken? https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024
It seems to be true, but I don't think that we need to worry about it - the news about partnership was announced on their website and telegram channel.
The link does not work for me either, really, but the partnership has been signed and the Team must already design plans, something in another sense would have been announced, or removed from other channels, as quoted. I think we can rest easy and keep following

maybe, tweet has been deleted but, if partnership has signed already and announced on telegram and web, its no problem. community know what happen
Activity: 310
i am wondering about GPS support with platform. is transportation company have to invest into compatible hardware or any would work with LANEAXIS platform?

If any gps device can work it's better for sure, the story that you have to buy specific hardware for specific software only worked with apple products so far Cheesy

They better not follow in apple footsteps, because it's a very high chance it won't work for them, so they rather adjust.

Maybe they can even use smartphone gps location of the driver's phone.

Maybe it's the goal as well since they will publish a mobile app? I'll rephrase it, I think that it's very likely to happen since they will release a mobile app

Why build something yourself, what has already been built?

Activity: 53
it's a great idea to build a facebook for drivers. though, is there a market for it?
dude, there are 3+ millions truck drivers. you can do the math)
Activity: 224
it's a great idea to build a facebook for drivers. though, is there a market for it?
Pages:
Jump to: