Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] LANEAXIS (U.S Patented): Blockchain Solution For Transportaion - page 77. (Read 115007 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
so if I understand correctly, AXIS is a utility token, right?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
If you havent already you can also find us on Reddit

at https://www.reddit.com/r/LaneAxis/

Nice job, but why there is an ICOshock link right on the top link banner? Are you partnered up or did they just design the css look on the subreddit?

good question, I searched for Laneaxis on icoshock but it's nowhere to be found so I don't see a partenrship in place. Maybe they will add Laneaxis in some time from now?

I don't see the banner. Maybe it's blocked by my browser.
I can't see it either maybe they have delete it or maybe we have blocked it as you say.

Most ad blockers bring convenience to some annoyances, but I've stopped now to analyze how much we've lost in terms of promising projects that have invested in advertising, that's one case, I've used different computers, and only one of them has shown me propaganda related to Laneaxis

It's probably time to move to some unconventional ways of advertising. I think that participating in various events is very effective these days.

Big conferences are great to get your name/product noticed
Activity: 310
I agree, laneaxis consensys partnership is the first of many partnerships. we will see more partners coming on board to this project.

What? Are they partnered with Consensys?!? Have you got a link for me?
Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/LaneAxisVFM/status/1043587537128833024
I think they also have this information at their website, you can check it yourself.

Thanks! That's great news. Consensys is leading the pack as it comes to Ethereum. Very bullish news!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Why did LaneAxis choose a Hyperledger instead of a regular database? Does Hyperledger solve a problem with fraud of the administration of shipping and tracking?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Nice job, but why there is an ICOshock link right on the top link banner? Are you partnered up or did they just design the css look on the subreddit?

good question, I searched for Laneaxis on icoshock but it's nowhere to be found so I don't see a partenrship in place. Maybe they will add Laneaxis in some time from now?

I can't see it either maybe they have delete it or maybe we have blocked it as you say.

Most ad blockers bring convenience to some annoyances, but I've stopped now to analyze how much we've lost in terms of promising projects that have invested in advertising, that's one case, I've used different computers, and only one of them has shown me propaganda related to Laneaxis

It's probably time to move to some unconventional ways of advertising. I think that participating in various events is very effective these days.

Of course, the attention nowadays is much more focused outside the screens, seeking a Personal interaction with the Teams, it is noticeable by the attention given to conferences around the World, Personal contact allows greater commitment and understanding of the projects, as well as the records brought into the little screens
Well, now generally the companies that consider their employees respectively succeed in the future. It is still new and unusual to some people but that's the reality now.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Of course, the attention nowadays is much more focused outside the screens, seeking a Personal interaction with the Teams, it is noticeable by the attention given to conferences around the World, Personal contact allows greater commitment and understanding of the projects, as well as the records brought into the little screens
Activity: 462
If I read correctly, the AXIS Tokens live on Ethereum while the tracking data is on a different immutable blockchain ledger. Where can I find any technical details about that ledger? Or is it still in concept stage?

There must be something about it in whitepaper, which i didn't read yet. Of its as you say it appears to me they will swap the tokens entirely on their own blockchain at a certain moment.

They have two whitepapers, one is the technical one, it has a lot of details about how the system works, very useful, you guys should have a look.

I took a look, but I found the other one more useful, because I didnt understand all the technical details.  Smiley

Two tokens or chains sounds interesting. I did not have the time to read the whitepaper but I like the idea and would like to learn more about it.
2 different tokens on two different blockchains very interesting i think I will read the white papers very carefully, participate in the events dedicated to crypto coins i think it is an excellent publicity...
Reading the easiest one is more than enough for me. I'm not an expert in this area but having two different blockchain is not too complicated? I'm mean you're doubling the work.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
If I read correctly, the AXIS Tokens live on Ethereum while the tracking data is on a different immutable blockchain ledger. Where can I find any technical details about that ledger? Or is it still in concept stage?

There must be something about it in whitepaper, which i didn't read yet. Of its as you say it appears to me they will swap the tokens entirely on their own blockchain at a certain moment.

They have two whitepapers, one is the technical one, it has a lot of details about how the system works, very useful, you guys should have a look.

I took a look, but I found the other one more useful, because I didnt understand all the technical details.  Smiley

Two tokens or chains sounds interesting. I did not have the time to read the whitepaper but I like the idea and would like to learn more about it.
2 different tokens on two different blockchains very interesting i think I will read the white papers very carefully, participate in the events dedicated to crypto coins i think it is an excellent publicity...
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

We  (LA) are currently not partnered with them. They helped set up the reddit page.
we (LA) are currently not partnered with them. They helped set up the reddit page.

Thanks for the answer and also it's interesting what are saying on ad blockers.
Since you're here answering questions, it's correct that your whitepaper is outdated since it's stated that eth mining is cpu friendly?
Merit: 500
blockchain technology and solution can certainly be applied in this area, but you still need a lot of companies and business to coorporate with you
Activity: 6

We  (LA) are currently not partnered with them. They helped set up the reddit page.
we (LA) are currently not partnered with them. They helped set up the reddit page.

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I agree, laneaxis consensys partnership is the first of many partnerships. we will see more partners coming on board to this project.

I think they also have this information at their website, you can check it yourself.

partnering with eth founder is great too, they show to us their ambission as startup project
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

Activity: 310

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
If and when they switch to their own blockchain they will also need to allow people to mine it to keep it secure and guarantee immutability.

I wonder if this is this the plan or they are going to use some other ready solution?

I don't know did they make a decision about this. But i hope they use a dpos blockchain. It would be wonderful for token holders.
I haven't thought about this. It would be interesting that devs answer this question.

Actually, I tried to get the information in your script, but it does not seem to be an already imagined plan, it would certainly add even more value to the project knowing something like this

It is these that do not like many things that are not completely clear. It would be necessary to describe in more detail what and how it will work. The fact that white paper is written well, but there is no idea how the owners of tokens will be able to make a profit. In many similar projects, the same problem. We will become popular to capture the world and our tokens will all buy. But we understand that reality is completely different.

The section "XII.Token Implementation Model" describes how to apply tokens and what they are needed for. First of all it's a utility token. Therefore, for an investor, if he does not use this platform as one of the participants in the system, or if he is not a driver, then probably the only way to get profit is to sell tokens to those who need them. This is so with all utility tokens.

Activity: 462

Pages:
Jump to: