Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 67. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
When the token is going to be on exchanges? And which exchanges it will be
Activity: 196
the idea behind this project is great, such social projects like this makes me admire. A lot of energy is lost due to the lacking of only audio option in the videos like youtube. Being able to listen rather than reading and article on the phone would help eye fatigue and security while walking.
Activity: 252
What make this project unique? Just some main criteria
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
If it is backed by someone who is experienced in US law, I'm 100% in it!
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I think this guys are amazing in sphere like cryptocurrency!
Activity: 70
A doubt, these audio files, will be distributed or stored in the blockchain in a decentralized way? Where will these audios be stored?

They will be stored in different nodes. Nodes that provide the possibility to store media files should be rewarded by the system.

The storage guaranty will be implemented through storage of an excess amount of file copies in the system (if IPFS is used, it is most probable that files will exist outside of the system nodes as well) coupled with the mechanism to track copy availability.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
the idea is very cool!
everyone will have a chance to try himself in audio recording and music development!
Will be following ICO, the idea seems really interesting for me
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I looked through the White Paper and everything is clear for me. But what about long term plans?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
A doubt, these audio files, will be distributed or stored in the blockchain in a decentralized way? Where will these audios be stored?
I like your project ang what you are doing! I am interested in bounty programm, do u have?

We will announce information about it later.
Activity: 252
I like your project ang what you are doing! I am interested in bounty programm, do u have?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Nice idea guys! If you close the ICO sale in July, in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchanges?
As I know listing is scheduled just after the end of crowdsale
No postponing? Just after crowdsale? If so it is awesome
Merit: 22
Nice idea guys! If you close the ICO sale in July, in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchanges?
As I know listing is scheduled just after the end of crowdsale
Activity: 57
How much voting power will I get immidiately after registration?
Im not sure it will be called voting power. Nevertheless this amount is still under discussion as I know
Im curious what will I get as a reward? Play tokens?
Merit: 11
Im not sure it will be called voting power. Nevertheless this amount is still under discussion as I know
Merit: 29
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?

They are pretty good enough. But LetItPlay also will cooperate with professional studios which can offer real voices for different content

We should first see how well those artificial voices really work, but mostly real voices are much more comfortable to listen to as they can also include the appropriate pronunciation and emotion.
As far as I know it will be available to choose the voice u like in the final version
Pages:
Jump to: