Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 66. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do u accept buyers from all over the world?Or u have some restrictions?Like for the US investors or China ones?
Merit: 11
Will the team take care about the token price? Or u gonna focus on development only?
Team has not care about the price. Their priority is developnent. Thats it
Merit: 29
Will the team take care about the token price? Or u gonna focus on development only?
Have u planned any partnerships with crypto cloud providers?Like iexec, sonm etc. It is much more cost efficient then amazon
They are very raw in the way of development. It is risky bussiness to rely on them now
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Have u planned any partnerships with crypto cloud providers?Like iexec, sonm etc. It is much more cost efficient then amazon
I know that it just a question of confidence... but do u plan to create a video with your advisors to make feel us more safety?)
will someone help users to connect the platform. I guess it can be problematic
I do not agree with you! No problems with registration, but anyway I think we can ask for admins support
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
will someone help users to connect the platform. I guess it can be problematic
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I discovered the website but did not find information about wallets. what curries do u accept?
I want to know about mobile apps. Do u have one?

For sure they have as for Android, as for iOS. I think I saw it in WP
Activity: 47
Heard that you are planning to add your coins to the Binance exchange? If this is so, then there is 80% probability that the price of a coin will soar several times.

I want to know about mobile apps. Do u have one?
Merit: 11
My friend recommended me to look on your project, and it seems to be interesting. What is your main goal?
What are the benefits for me to hold your token? And what the price for them
What about airdrop? Do u have any plans for the airdrop for token holders in future?
All this information you can find on their FB or Twitter. Scroll the forum to find links)
Any information about event you have participate? Or some articles where your project have been mentioned
if you have the unsold token, what are u going to do with them? Burn after the ICO?
Merit: 0
what about collaborations, can not find any information. do u plan to have partners?
How I can contact u for a job? Do u plan to hire people?
Pages:
Jump to: