Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 68. (Read 7175 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
In terms of quality, how good are those software speech synthesizers really these days? Isn't it necessary to have all articles blogs etc read by someone with a real voice to really make it enjoyable for content consumers?

They are pretty good enough. But LetItPlay also will cooperate with professional studios which can offer real voices for different content

We should first see how well those artificial voices really work, but mostly real voices are much more comfortable to listen to as they can also include the appropriate pronunciation and emotion.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Where can I read any review about the project?
Im not sure that really agressive marketing has been already started. I suppose articles and reviews are on the way
I hope interview with founders also. Im very curious about that
U may ask any question in the telegram chat. Whats the sense of interview?
Im not sure that really agressive marketing has been already started. I suppose articles and reviews are on the way
I hope interview with founders also. Im very curious about that
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
this is a good project
Merit: 22
Activity: 70
this project has completed the presale and will proceed with the sale of coins or ICO that has been set schedule, how much the price of coins when the ICO begins?

The initial price of 10 000 PLAY is fixed and is equal to 1 ETH during the ICO. The assets gathered during the round of funding, coverage in the mass media, project development, and expectations of future dividends will become the main forming factors for the PLAY exchange rate when it will be available on the crypto exchanges after the ICO
Can i get the links to social media pages of your CEO? Wanna check his experience

You can check him and all our team on https://letitplay.io/
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
this project has completed the presale and will proceed with the sale of coins or ICO that has been set schedule, how much the price of coins when the ICO begins?
Merit: 11
Project is really unique and will be in demand on the market. Mark my words.
Merit: 29
What market are u targeting? B2b??It is like very limited audience. Or b2c is also the market u are targeting?
It mostly targets steemit users or other social media. It does not target some specific market. IMHO
What market are u targeting? B2b??It is like very limited audience. Or b2c is also the market u are targeting?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What kind of licence do u need for operation?Like for the fiat acceptance of smth different
No license is needed here. It will be smth like social media with rewards for content
What kind of licence do u need for operation?Like for the fiat acceptance of smth different
When entering the Asian market is planned? What market will u focus by the way? Western countries or Asian ones?

No exact dates yet, but soon
Can i get the links to social media pages of your CEO? Wanna check his experience
Merit: 11
What are the benefits of long term tokens holding? Any devidents here? Or POS? Buyback program etc?
U can use tokens to reward other users for their audio content and other way round
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
read and learn about LetItPlay products are not limited with only an app, but also there is a compact size widget easily embeddable to any site. It helps every visitor get instant access to the audio version of the portal. a project will be successful.
What are the benefits of long term tokens holding? Any devidents here? Or POS? Buyback program etc?
When entering the Asian market is planned? What market will u focus by the way? Western countries or Asian ones?
Pages:
Jump to: