Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 69. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Where can I read about ur last psrtnership?Im very curious about that. Any link will be appreciated
Im not sure it is high time for partberships. The market will neglect any positive news now
Token is not tradable so it does not matter for the price. It will attract attention the project needs!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Half of the target set for Pre-ICO was met approximately with having raised 266 ETH. Little more than three weeks to go for initial coin offering  and they should try their best to raise hard cap to have mountain of resources to have from where to spend on various parts of development. Although in spite of big bonuses first round's results were not impressive but sometimes rounds show better results one from other.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
All this sounds interesting and promising if it really starts to work.Let It Play may well become a real ecosystem, able to start the dawn of the economy of attention.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I am very glad that I did not miss the chance to join the project. The advantages of LET IT PLAY are obvious to users around the world, a great time saving. The project is promising and significant, I wish the project team success! What is the minimum payment?

Thanks! The minimum purchase amount is equivalent to 0.05 ETH.
Merit: 10
Where can I read about ur last psrtnership?Im very curious about that. Any link will be appreciated
Im not sure it is high time for partberships. The market will neglect any positive news now
Merit: 11
Merit: 29
Any plans to decrease the hard cap?At least in USD.. Market has fallen a lot u know
As i know hard cap fixed in ETH. No need to decrease it
Any plans to decrease the hard cap?At least in USD.. Market has fallen a lot u know
Activity: 490
How many people in your crew? And if you plan to hire more, where I can find information how I can join you?
U can check the team on the website. As for the hiring new devs it will depebd on ICO result and urgent team's needs as team now is full
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
How many people in your crew? And if you plan to hire more, where I can find information how I can join you?
I just met this project, seems to be perspective ! What the role of advisor in the project ?
Who are the consumers of this project? For whom  how do u think it will be most interesting?

I think consumers can be people all over the world who have access to Internet and laptop LOL)

So, do u think it is popular for young generation or old people too? Because it can makes the target market much less.

Do not make old people not progressive. Most of them use smartphones and Internet as well! This project can be helpful for them as well!
Who are the consumers of this project? For whom  how do u think it will be most interesting?

I think consumers can be people all over the world who have access to Internet and laptop LOL)

So, do u think it is popular for young generation or old people too? Because it can makes the target market much less.

What about our security? How can you insure us you are real?

Oh, it is important for me too! Who are your advisors?

I would like to check them somewhere on FB or Twitter. Can admins give links?

As for me, the best way to check them is to make prove video with them. I hope they will do it)

I would like to check them somewhere on FB or Twitter. Can admins give links?

Activity: 322
I am very glad that I did not miss the chance to join the project. The advantages of LET IT PLAY are obvious to users around the world, a great time saving. The project is promising and significant, I wish the project team success! What is the minimum payment?
Pages:
Jump to: