Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 71. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
The possibilities of this token is endless! As far as ICO goes, I'm yet to come to accross original and very unique idea like this project. Audio layer of internet has never been explore. Let hope this project will be able to bring another utility from blockchain and internet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What are the methodes of payment? BTC is accepted or only ETH?

At the moment we accept only ETH
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
What are the methodes of payment? BTC is accepted or only ETH?
Merit: 10
each investor will have the individual address?or everyone will have the same address?Thx for clarification in advance
Most likely different ones. It is more secure u know
Merit: 11
The idea of the project is quite unique. I think it is exactly the project the market needs now. Hope hard cap will be reached
Merit: 29
each investor will have the individual address?or everyone will have the same address?Thx for clarification in advance
When token will enter any exchange?I very hope it wont happen on such bloody market
Well.. It depends on the market. However if u are hinting for listing postponing it is not very good idea
Activity: 490
When token will enter any exchange?I very hope it wont happen on such bloody market
Will i get my tokens immidiately after purchase ?Or I have to wait until ICO is over?
If im not mistaken just after the end of ICO as smart contract will be deployed only after crowdsale
Will i get my tokens immidiately after purchase ?Or I have to wait until ICO is over?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Whats revenue is expected here?And how long will it take this project become profitable?A year or even more?

We believe in a few years horizon the LetItPlay economy will be comparable to YouTube or will outshine it. YouTube is currently worth $30-40 billions. Cost equivalent of LetItPlay capitalization will be combined from capitalization of Play and PlayPower tokens. This means an increase in a Play token price by a factor of more than 1,000 as compared to ICO and even considering emission
Whats revenue is expected here?And how long will it take this project become profitable?A year or even more?
I assume 3 million dollars net revenue. But keep in mind also that a lot depends on market
How many tokens are planned to burn?After the end of ICO. And estimations?
I think it is impossible to say the exact number as ICO has not even started yet
Merit: 22
How many tokens are planned to burn?After the end of ICO. And estimations?
Very strong project.It has all the oppirtunities to reach hard cap even on such bloody market
What docs are needed for KYC?Passport and selfie?Or smth else??
Im not sure about KYC here but in general yes. Pass and selfie with pass is needed
Merit: 29
What docs are needed for KYC?Passport and selfie?Or smth else??
Whats ur competitors? Amoung the real life companies and crypto related ones also
This project does not have direct competitors. It even does not have the similar projects on the market.
Activity: 490
Whats ur competitors? Amoung the real life companies and crypto related ones also
Pages:
Jump to: