Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 72. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Let It Play must be profitable and successful) don't give up with working on it
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I heard about Service Providers.. Who are they? Can you explain me?
you can read the WP.. Service Providers are companies or individuals who provide services to other ecosystem participants on the internal service exchange
I heard about Service Providers.. Who are they? Can you explain me?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I want to know, what is the cornerstones of Let It Play?
The Consumers and Content Providers are the cornerstones of LetItPlay.
Merit: 11
I want to know, what is the cornerstones of Let It Play?
Will it be possible to use your ecosystem easy? will you be simple and open?
LetItPlay ecosystem was designed to be as open as possible.. And sure it will be simple and open!
Is it possible to test Let It Play now? Beta version or something like this?
Go to their site, you may test it.. It will provide all information
LetItPlay ecosystem was designed to be as open as possible.. And sure it will be simple and open!
Is it possible to test Let It Play now? Beta version or something like this?
Hey, admin, what is the token distribution, if you reach the hard cap? and the soft cap too? If there is any difference?

There is an amount of 600 000 000 Play tokens intended for distribution at all the ICO stages.
Why did you decide to create so many Play tokens? you could made higher price and less tokens
I guess it was made with some goals.. they must rely on this amount. It may be their business model, who knows
Hey, admin, what is the token distribution, if you reach the hard cap? and the soft cap too? If there is any difference?

There is an amount of 600 000 000 Play tokens intended for distribution at all the ICO stages.
Why did you decide to create so many Play tokens? you could made higher price and less tokens
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
The amount of tokens to be bought is high, I hope everyone hears about project and buy them
Activity: 70

I have the same question.. and also I would like to know, what is the total amount of tokens?
There is an amount of 600 000 000 Play tokens. As for me - it it a lot, but.. people can buy them) let's hope
I have the same question.. and also I would like to know, what is the total amount of tokens?
Team, I like your job Wink Do you have any news about your project? It will be interesting to read
The team posts everything on the site and social media. Follow it to know news)
Team, I like your job Wink Do you have any news about your project? It will be interesting to read
Merit: 29
This project deserves more attention and hype. It is providing really unique services
It is just the matter of time. The market on its deep and most of people are annoyed and frustrated by crypto at all. When market starts recovering play will get its hype and attention
Agree with u, it is just temporary. Project is getting stronger day by day
This project deserves more attention and hype. It is providing really unique services
It is just the matter of time. The market on its deep and most of people are annoyed and frustrated by crypto at all. When market starts recovering play will get its hype and attention
Pages:
Jump to: