Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 75. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
What is your target place? Do you have a country? Or a rigion?

Europe for sure. And all developed countries.
where are your users from now? can you say this information?
Activity: 70

Europe for sure. And all developed countries.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I can say that this project is nice. With all the things that we watch everyday, maybe it's time to just listen and be chill.  Grin And by the way, if you will use your app, will it be free or we have to pay something? If we will pay, hopefully it's not expensive.

It would be nice if it is free for online streaming. Offline streaming (content can be downloaded but only be played inside the app, for copyrights protection) will be inclusive in monthly subscription.

Thanks for your feedback!
MAIN TOKEN SALE  Start Date: 02 April 2018 (12:00 CET) End Date: 01 June 2018 (12:00 CET)  new 2 months ,why keep so long time .

We need time to gather enough investments. Our team decided that this time period will suit us.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I need a link for your github please.. could anyone share it?
Yes.. I have got this link! github.com/LetItPlay
Merit: 11
I need a link for your github please.. could anyone share it?
Hope project could occupy its fieald and give good returnes for early investors! Good luck team
Merit: 29
Have u partnered with any pr agencie already? Or u have ur own marketing department?
Pr agencies dont work correctly on crypto market. Only own marketing team handles the pr and marketing
Have u partnered with any pr agencie already? Or u have ur own marketing department?

We have our own marketing department  Smiley
Is ur widget already working? How exactly the audio convertation works?
U insert the text and it is being converted into audio. It is all done within one simple widget. U may already try it out
The world is becoming mobile day by day and most of users prefer using smartphones. Could i convert text to audio via app?
Surely. The usecase will be the same as well as within website, app and widget
U insert the text and it is being converted into audio. It is all done within one simple widget. U may already try it out
The world is becoming mobile day by day and most of users prefer using smartphones. Could i convert text to audio via app?
What functions do ur mobile apps have??The same as web interface?Or some unique features?
It has the same . u may check it already. Download from play market
When version for ios will be realesed? Any ideas?
Just follow the roadmap. All the key milestons are indicated there
Merit: 22
What functions do ur mobile apps have??The same as web interface?Or some unique features?
When version for ios will be realesed? Any ideas?
Merit: 29
What programming languages do u use?Java, c++? Or others?Wanna know. Thx
The mix of all this. It is impossible to create the app with one language
Pages:
Jump to: