Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] LET IT PLAY - Audio layer of The Internet 🔥 - page 74. (Read 7175 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The business plan seems pretty strong. But still it is unclear for me how big revenue are u expecting to get?
it will mostly depend on market condition but as far as I understood - around 1-2 mil dollars per a year
Merit: 22
The business plan seems pretty strong. But still it is unclear for me how big revenue are u expecting to get?
ETH founders are considering implementation of rental fee for ETH usage. Have u considered to move to other platform?Or u gonna pay rental fee if such will be implemented within ETH?
ETH is temporary decesion. Project will move to eos tech when its ready
Merit: 11
ETH founders are considering implementation of rental fee for ETH usage. Have u considered to move to other platform?Or u gonna pay rental fee if such will be implemented within ETH?
Merit: 29
Whats about token usecases here?How exactly could I use it within platform?Need the proper explanation
Check how steemit works. Here will be almost the same but for audio content only
Whats about token usecases here?How exactly could I use it within platform?Need the proper explanation
Activity: 214
Merit: 0
Let's try in next available coin. There are more and more peoples bought it. In next time, maybe it for you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
What is the focus of Let It Play? Does it play audio tracks? if yes, it is strange decision..
Focus is creating the decentralized audio platform where users will be able to share audio and be rewarded for that
I like how do you use blockchain in your platform. It is a useful way.. good job)
Merit: 11
I want to find out about you payment models, please.. anyone know about it?
They are - Payment for services in Play tokens and A share of reward generated for user attention to content
I want to find out about you payment models, please.. anyone know about it?
What is the focus of Let It Play? Does it play audio tracks? if yes, it is strange decision..
Their focus is not on creating another solution for podcast and music distribution but on creating an audio layer of the entire Internet.
And it doesn't  simple play audio tracks
they must have success. team has a very good idea! people can't hesitate about the main point of the project
Their focus is not on creating another solution for podcast and music distribution but on creating an audio layer of the entire Internet.
And it doesn't  simple play audio tracks
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Team, do you have bounty? what amount of tokens will be spend for it?
as I know, the team didn't post any information about bounty.. they promise to decide it) so, let's wait
Activity: 252
Team, do you have bounty? what amount of tokens will be spend for it?
Merit: 1
Will the Music services be embedded in the LetItPlay? What is meant by it?
Yes, they will! There is a variety of centralized and blockchain-based solutions for production, distribution, and monetization of music content.
Will the Music services be embedded in the LetItPlay? What is meant by it?
What is your target place? Do you have a country? Or a rigion?

Europe for sure. And all developed countries.
where are your users from now? can you say this information?
I am sure, that these users are from Europe. You have to believe admin) He has said about this part of the world
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG
I hope that the development team successfully implement the project and it will be bright!
When will the mobile application be available?
Pages:
Jump to: