Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO-LIVE] ClearCoin (CLR) | Powering the Blockchain Web🔥 - page 36. (Read 5290 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello. I'm interested in how do you plan to promote your own platform, especially in the face of so tough competition.
I do not think there will be any problems with this. ClearCoin offers a product that has no analogues on the market at the moment.
Yes, but firstly it is necessary that potential clients learn about it and all its advantages. Without them, the development of the project will not be effective.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. I'm interested in how do you plan to promote your own platform, especially in the face of so tough competition.
I do not think there will be any problems with this. ClearCoin offers a product that has no analogues on the market at the moment.
Merit: 12
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Is it guaranteed ClearCoin will be listed on an exchange? And who determines the start price per token on an exchange? Would it be reasonable to expect that it would at least start at the maximum tokenbuy from the ICO @ $0.1?

Answer this guys questions

If you cannot ANSWER existing or potential investors of your newly created token will be listed on exchanges, then we are wasting our sweet F@@@@@ time.

You may consider this question to be simple but still: will my purchases of advertisement places be automatically accounted by the registry or will a have to somehow confirm them?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. When will proof-of-history mechanism be implemented into the platform? In my opinion it should happen at the stage of alpha version.
Activity: 210
Can familiarize with the interface of your platform anywhere? The prototype should be ready or a sketch at least.
Activity: 392
Hi there. Did you develop the technology on your own or did you acquire it from a third party organization? I don’t want it to be bought buy your competitors.
Activity: 364
What ROAS rate will you base the development plan of you platform on? I’d like to compare it to my current rating.
Activity: 168
Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only. 

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin 
Activity: 364
Good afternoon. With which technology developers have you already managed to conclude agreement? Or this info a commercial secret?
Activity: 308
Hi there. Who can tell me what the exact cost of the token at the moment is?

Well, I can. It’s $0.0225 for a token. Hurry up to buy them unless the price is increased!
Activity: 392
Hi there. Who can tell me what the exact cost of the token at the moment is?
Activity: 336
Good afternoon. How often will the token cost change?
It grows every 3 days. The process is fully automated.
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. How often will the token cost change?
Activity: 196
Hi there. If a web master can work directly with the partner network, why should he choose your platform as an intermediary?
The main advantage is an absolutely transparent tracking system, which guarantees that you’ll get money for every lead.
Is it possible that the partner networks will just purchase technology from ClearCoin and I’ll continue working with them directly?

In theory yeah there’s such a possibility but the terms and conditions of cooperation can change ‘cause it will be necessary to acquire the technology. In my opinion it’s more logical to world via the platform itself – there’re much more advertisers there.
Well, I’ve read a lot about the great choice. Will I have an opportunity to work both with partner network and private advertisers at the same time?
Activity: 280
Hi there. If a web master can work directly with the partner network, why should he choose your platform as an intermediary?
The main advantage is an absolutely transparent tracking system, which guarantees that you’ll get money for every lead.
Is it possible that the partner networks will just purchase technology from ClearCoin and I’ll continue working with them directly?

In theory yeah there’s such a possibility but the terms and conditions of cooperation can change ‘cause it will be necessary to acquire the technology. In my opinion it’s more logical to world via the platform itself – there’re much more advertisers there.
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: