Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 112. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.
I dont know if this is good news, because a lot of traders seem not to like hitbtc . Good news would be if Markspace will trade at kucoin for example
I prefer Bittrex but that does not necessarily mean that appearing this crypto at any other exchange market will be a bad sign. Frankly, any exchange will go; moreover, I think that it will later appear in all main exchange markets and make some x-s.
I haven't seen anything about HitBTC but there's an announcement in medium that they are partnering with Coss.
https://medium.com/@markspace/announcement-68cd8c3ba82e
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
And you imagine that has created an almost exact copy of his body on the platform. And went to the store and tried on clothes. It's gonna be awesome!
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
looks like HITBTC exchange is confirm in April as soon as ICO done. Good news for traders.
I dont know if this is good news, because a lot of traders seem not to like hitbtc . Good news would be if Markspace will trade at kucoin for example
I prefer Bittrex but that does not necessarily mean that appearing this crypto at any other exchange market will be a bad sign. Frankly, any exchange will go; moreover, I think that it will later appear in all main exchange markets and make some x-s.
I haven't seen anything about HitBTC but there's an announcement in medium that they are partnering with Coss.
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

This is an interesting question as a person will be able to enter his unique figure in this platform for fitting clothes? It needs a 3D scanner! I think that there will be presented in the stores some average parameters of dummies for an approximate fitting. This platform is better suited for furniture, cars and other things that do not require you to take into account the individual characteristics of customers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.

One of the downsides of having this kind of project on the blockchain is that transactions have to undergo a cumbersome ritual that doesn't scale. In other words, the decentralized computer isn't fast enough to deal with the apps running on it. As we can see from CryptoKitties. It's a trade off between performance and security (or is it trust?) and for some apps it doesn't make sense to run in the blockchain. Now if you were buying a Landrover thru Mark.space, sure, it's safer than sending a cheque by mail. But unfortunately you're sharing the decentralized computer with frivolous apps, so your payment fails or is delayed. Ethereum better solve this scalability problem soon because it's hurting business.
I think in the futures with the lightning network and further developments it will be much faster than it's now.

Have you even seen the roadmap? That stuff is a dang long way off, man! That lanky Ethereum guy said it's gonna take 3 years at least. Ain't nobody got time for that. That's a century in cryptotime. How's Mark.space going to be usable on this slow ass network? Who's going to wait 2 hours for the payment to come through in cyberspace?

You have touched upon the most important problem, if the ethereum doesn't accelerate, then it will be replaced by another platform.

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

So, the tokens will be tradable after a year? That's a very long waited then, especially for short period investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Does this Project require blockchain technology for feasibility, trying to understand the benefit of this on bc, looks interesting!

One of the most important advantages of having this kind of project on blockchain is that you can have decentralised computer power and dont have to run internal servers which are a huge investment and use a lot of electricity and maintenance.

One of the downsides of having this kind of project on the blockchain is that transactions have to undergo a cumbersome ritual that doesn't scale. In other words, the decentralized computer isn't fast enough to deal with the apps running on it. As we can see from CryptoKitties. It's a trade off between performance and security (or is it trust?) and for some apps it doesn't make sense to run in the blockchain. Now if you were buying a Landrover thru Mark.space, sure, it's safer than sending a cheque by mail. But unfortunately you're sharing the decentralized computer with frivolous apps, so your payment fails or is delayed. Ethereum better solve this scalability problem soon because it's hurting business.
I think in the futures with the lightning network and further developments it will be much faster than it's now.

Have you even seen the roadmap? That stuff is a dang long way off, man! That lanky Ethereum guy said it's gonna take 3 years at least. Ain't nobody got time for that. That's a century in cryptotime. How's Mark.space going to be usable on this slow ass network? Who's going to wait 2 hours for the payment to come through in cyberspace?

You have touched upon the most important problem, if the ethereum doesn't accelerate, then it will be replaced by another platform.

The scenario within a year is very unpredictable, one can not imagine in which situation the tokens will be received, many unforeseen events can happen, internal and external factors. Is there a form of guarantee, at least residual for possible losses in the long term?

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
oh i see mark.space raised a lot, over 6000 ETH. That's a good sign.  Smiley

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
They raised around 6m dollars. https://mark.space/info/

It was unlucky if markets didn't crash it would be around 15m $. Still it is a very good amount.

Based on my initial estimate, if the market nose dive hasn't happened, they would have gathered around $10 million dollar in funding and that is very remarkable and will play a significant contribution to the development of the project. Smiley

They just need to hodl most of their funds. The market will turn around and their coins will be worth more again.  Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
They have collected more than enough money to complete the project in any case
Jump to: