Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 114. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
You yourself said that this direction is now in great demand, that's why it all depends on the quality of the final project, its progress and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but it all depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes, after reading the comments, I had such a question, if for example the project is not invested enough participants, the budget for development will not be collected, then the investment will be distributed back to investors? Huh

They raised 6.5k ETH and 160+ BTC. Its around 10 mln usd by current rates (even when ETH and BTC fallen). I think this is a good money for develompent.

They have one of the biggest money pools for developing so far that im aware of. This must be a success for them
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I really like the idea of the project, it has become popular nowadays! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries does he plan to develop this platform? Will any specific areas be chosen or the whole world selected?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Yes, after reading the comments, I had such a question, if for example the project is not invested enough participants, the budget for development will not be collected, then the investment will be distributed back to investors? Huh

They raised 6.5k ETH and 160+ BTC. Its around 10 mln usd by current rates (even when ETH and BTC fallen). I think this is a good money for develompent.

Yep, that is still a nice amount and prices will go up again and with it the current collected amount of USD.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

No need to worry about the softcap, they already have enough funds to start this project.
From whitepaper:
MARK.SPACE has already invested more than $5 million of personal funds in the development of the platform and currently has a working prototype (https://demo.mark.space). On December 13, 2017, a designer kit was launched and made available to all users. In addition, the platform already has agreements on cooperation with such partners as Jaguar Land Rover, GAS Jeans, Desigual, Trussardi, Baldinini, Patricia Pepe, Liu-Jo, Dstrezzed, Satorisan and others. Therefore, there is no need for a SOFT-CAP installation.
However, thanks to the token sale and the influx of additional funding, the team will be able to develop, scale and promote the platform much faster and more efficiently.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, I don't have a file with a roadmap. Please tell me, will there be a second wave of ICO? More precisely, a token sale? I heard that it will be, only when? Roll Eyes
I don't see the point in the second round of ICO, if the coin is sold on the exchanges.
Maybe to attract more investments with a system of bonuses. The projects are different and they do the same things differently
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I've been reading the part about distributed rendering, but I still have questions about it. One of the challenges is rendering a frame faster than 12 millisecond. Why do you need to render in realtime? Wouldn't it be more efficient to render all possible angles and store them on disk?
Is there a personal cabinet on this platform? Where you can view all your orders or jobs, all the finance that is in your wallet and all the processes of my activity in the project. That would be convenient.

Yes, a private office is useful. And as for tokens, is it possible to exchange them on the platform? Is this a possibility? Smiley
Activity: 420
Unfortunately, I don't have a file with a roadmap. Please tell me, will there be a second wave of ICO? More precisely, a token sale? I heard that it will be, only when? Roll Eyes
I don't see the point in the second round of ICO, if the coin is sold on the exchanges.
Activity: 616
Is there a personal cabinet on this platform? Where you can view all your orders or jobs, all the finance that is in your wallet and all the processes of my activity in the project. That would be convenient.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

In general, this stage should be in the next year. The account will be the second stage of the token sale. But, who knows, something unplanned may happen and this stage will come sooner or later)) the main thing is to have time to invest Wink
Activity: 616
No sooner had the next stage of the project started, but I already have a question on 3D models)) will somehow be controlled the stages of the creation of the 3D model? Especially, in time. Or will the performer have to give guarantees about the terms of work? Roll Eyes

I think not. And it will be fair)) Perhaps, just this is the risk of any project Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes as many said the possibility behind VR are huge, MARK.SPACE can build an ecosystem with many application for virtual reality and compatible with many VR devices. If the VR market continue to grow and the team handle things nicely, I think the value of the project can go high.
And where you can read about the stages of the project? By months. Please send Roll Eyes

You can read it in this thread at the beginning, where there is a whitepaper, there is also a whole section of the road map. All the stages are there. Look, still have time to invest in the project, since there is still time)))

Thank you. I also wonder: if you invest in a project, can you fail and get nothing? That is, not only not to make a profit, but not to recoup its investments? Are the risks of such an outcome of the events great?

Failure to get a fiasco and not get back your money can be done absolutely in any project and in any business), whether it's a project related to the crypto currency, or another business that isn't concerned with crypto currency and blockchain technology. You just have to weigh for yourself all the pros and cons)) I'm sure there will be more pros. I decided for myself))
Jump to: