Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 120. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
vr is the future in many business sectors such as gaming, health and big companies already. it is just a matter of time that more projects like vibe and mark.space, start to adapt the vr blockchain idea Smiley

Yes, the big impact will be for gaming and education.
And it's getting used and has very good results.

Don't be limited to only gaming and education, there are plenty of sectors potentially being enhanced by VR, shopping, adult entertainment, a new whole concept of conference calls, music and so on
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
vr is the future in many business sectors such as gaming, health and big companies already. it is just a matter of time that more projects like vibe and mark.space, start to adapt the vr blockchain idea Smiley

VR space in technology did not got attention so far but it is time. This can be game changing industry
Activity: 815
Merit: 502

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the demo is interesting and give an idea of the potential of the project. I think it will be better with a VR devices to test all the content, and it will be good to have a vr devices in the future with all the new applications that will come.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
What is everyone's view with Mark Space compared to some of the other VR projects? It would be interesting to see a review on how it's different, what's better, what it's maybe missing? VR projects are becoming extremely popular and hyped on the blockchain. I would love to see a side by side of them.
It would be a really interesting assessment for Mark.Space, I remember seeing this done with two real estate projects, and the difference was noticeable. Mark.Space has this potential for differentiation and this needs to be shown.
Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
What is everyone's view with Mark Space compared to some of the other VR projects? It would be interesting to see a review on how it's different, what's better, what it's maybe missing? VR projects are becoming extremely popular and hyped on the blockchain. I would love to see a side by side of them.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

Do you have a link to the demo's?
I would like to visualize how this will work

Here's the demo link https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
It's pretty good so far. You can really get an idea of how it's gonna be.
Pretty good demo but without a VR headset it is hard to test. Moving with the mouse does not show the potential of markspace.
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

Here's the demo link https://demo.mark.space/?11l1
It's pretty good so far. You can really get an idea of how it's gonna be.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Wow! Over $6 million raised so far on the second round. MARKSPACE ICO is gaining traction with the influx of  new investors! Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
now that the cryptomarket is stabilizing itself again Smiley and the bloody weeks are hopefully ended Smiley

= time to buy mark.space tokens Smiley yay
you should have bought them on atl moment... now you'll get less tokens for your money =:)

You never know when the market will reach its bottom.  Grin
Still a good time to buy I guess.

I am positive about 6k was the dip of the market or at least i am hoping so.

Now it is nice to see blockfolio again, it was a torture before.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Activity: 798
Merit: 262
now that the cryptomarket is stabilizing itself again Smiley and the bloody weeks are hopefully ended Smiley

you should have bought them on atl moment... now you'll get less tokens for your money =:)

Still a sweet price to go for. It will surely shoot.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Activity: 434

Some people say it's high time and the best time in this year to buy crypto now. I believe so as well and I with I had some extra money to buy BTC(
Activity: 476

Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

Activity: 196
where is available mark.space token. i mean which exchange we can buy token? project is successful.

next step the Mark.Space token will be available on the kickstart ico.  Wink

you mean kickico? I think they meant with respect to exchanges. etherdelta for sure before other major exchanges.

I'd like to see it on crypto bridge or even IDEX as well. Some of these decentralized exchanges are killing it lately...just need more volume.
At least on a exchange which is listed on coinmarketcap or blockfolio, so i will be able to easily keep my eye on the token price.

someone will add to exchange once platform release. This is year of VR applications. Mark.Space is launching platform right on time.

It's a matter of time untill it gets listed on some good exchange and blockfolio'esque tool. I'm not worried about that at all.

VR projects gained a lot in this year, before downfall VIBE started very good in some exchanges. Markspace has that potential too..
yes vibe start very well on exchanges i think mark.space will do the same vr is the trend of the moment,i think etherdelta it will be one of the first exchanges on which the token will be listed...
We are at the beggining of the VR technology so I think this is the best moment to invest in projects like this because the market has a huge potential.

VR and Blockchain is only getting started.. if you listened to the US hearing yesterday you could have heard that.
Activity: 840
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
This platform will be focusing on creating 3d-sites for companies only? Or for private people  as well?

I think for everyone, anyone who can create 3D contents, or VR contents

And how much will be cost to create such 3d-site? People and companies will be paid in MRK tokens or in other crypocurrencies and fiat?
Activity: 434
Is there any plan actually along the path to modernize the whole look to improve the experience?

in case the community isn't satisfied with the look of the platform they will sure hire other graphic designers

obviously things will change from where they are now. it's still early days for the platform. once the ICO is over they can focus on development.
Jump to: