Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 117. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Good news. It's kind of a good exchange. The more exchanges, the better.
never heard of that but well yeah the more the better
What are other exchanges it will be listed on?
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well
Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well
HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.
Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.
Probably official announcements will follow after the token sale is finished. One more week left, not that long, stay tuned.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley

Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects

Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!

Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

Of course, it will be able to trade tokens. Otherwise, it would be meaningless.
But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.

Tokens won't be frozen until 2nd ICO stage. Dev wrote about it earlier.

Oh I missed it( I'm curious to see how the sale will take place in the second stage. I will wait with impatience)

I want to know what is the reason behind this.
Why they want to open a second round of ICO, with the tokens already entering the free market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Quite early they announced it, the token sale is still going, usually we have to wait till the end to know about exchanges.
They announced HitBTC as well. But big exhanges (like Binance) dont allow to divulge about listing on them. So I hope Marc will be on some good Chinese exhanges as well
Not very happy about the HitBTC choice but at least there is Coss for the moment as well
HitBTC is a good exhange. But they have too high fee for withdraw some tokens. But for ETH for example fee not so big. But my favourite - Binance and Kukoin at this moment.
Will they announce some more? Haven't heard about this.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Since this project has a VR/AR technology concept via blockchain, I think it has a bright future because that is where  we are heading to. Good luck! Smiley

Yep, everything seems to be directly connected to the VR and AR platforms and there is still plenty of room for VR related projects

Exactly, just look at VIBE(hub), there's a big market for vr/ar.  Plenty room to grow!

Yeah, Vibe did really well. They came out two guns blazing with an alpha platform that was very nice. I'm curious how much of this project is still in the concept phase and how much has been developed already? I think this has huge potential though. I love the idea of the virtual Real Estate. I can't wait to read the virtual real estate laws on property lines and ownership. This brave new world is great and not Orwellian at all.

During the period between the 1st stage of the ICO and the 2nd stage of the ICO, the tokens that are sold to investors will be frozen? Or will we be able to trade the tokens?

But i really wonder how they will make the second ico while token active on the exchanges? How will they set a price etc.
And where it says that they are on the stock exchange prior to the completion of the second phase of the ICO? I believe that tokens should be frozen, otherwise the second stage may not happen.

Oh I missed it( I'm curious to see how the sale will take place in the second stage. I will wait with impatience)

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

What token price will be in the second round to unsold tokens? by what principle this price will be formed ? - because the project can succeed in this period.

Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How is it even possible for Chinese to start ICOs if they're blocked by the Great Firewall? And the government cracking down on all virtual currency related stuff?

If nothing helps, they can work together with people in other countries. They could communicate per encrypted email, there is always a way, but not for the masses, only for the smarter people.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
How is it even possible for Chinese to start ICOs if they're blocked by the Great Firewall? And the government cracking down on all virtual currency related stuff?

This is no Chinese ICO. Team from Russia. Only few advisors from China. So they will dont ave any problem with law regulation.

Jump to: