Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 115. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
And where you can read about the stages of the project? By months. Please send Roll Eyes

You can read it in this thread at the beginning, where there is a whitepaper, there is also a whole section of the road map. All the stages are there. Look, still have time to invest in the project, since there is still time)))

Thank you. I also wonder: if you invest in a project, can you fail and get nothing? That is, not only not to make a profit, but not to recoup its investments? Are the risks of such an outcome of the events great?
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
the possibilities of 3d/vr are numerous as 3D clothing stores, games of the latest generation, augmented reality, the possibility to use platform even from the browser without glasses all these factors are the basis of the future success of mark.space
Now the representatives of Mark Space at the conference? If you read the news, you can assume this))) What was the purpose of the presentation of the project? How many people attended this event? Tell me in detail.

Do you mean this conference held by Volkswagen group, this year in Moscow where Mark.space is taking part? Is it today?

Yes, yes, exactly, I meant it. Did you also see the news? Do you know the details? Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Now the representatives of Mark Space at the conference? If you read the news, you can assume this))) What was the purpose of the presentation of the project? How many people attended this event? Tell me in detail.

Do you mean this conference held by Volkswagen group, this year in Moscow where Mark.space is taking part? Is it today?
And where you can read about the stages of the project? By months. Please send Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
The price of bitcoin is growing again, although many experts said that soon the crypto currency will not be of any value)) ha! Such news about the increase in the price of bitcoin only adds to my confidence to participate in such projects, including in the project of the MARK Space)))
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I got hooked on the post on the topic startups raising money through tokens instead of attracting VCs. I thought about this topic for a long time. How exactly did the guys say that if more teams and projects can get non-traditional funding, the world will enjoy many more innovative projects.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
where is available mark.space token. i mean which exchange we can buy token? project is successful.

next step the Mark.Space token will be available on the kickstart ico.  Wink

you mean kickico? I think they meant with respect to exchanges. etherdelta for sure before other major exchanges.

I'd like to see it on crypto bridge or even IDEX as well. Some of these decentralized exchanges are killing it lately...just need more volume.
At least on a exchange which is listed on coinmarketcap or blockfolio, so i will be able to easily keep my eye on the token price.

someone will add to exchange once platform release. This is year of VR applications. Mark.Space is launching platform right on time.

It's a matter of time untill it gets listed on some good exchange and blockfolio'esque tool. I'm not worried about that at all.

VR projects gained a lot in this year, before downfall VIBE started very good in some exchanges. Markspace has that potential too..
yes vibe start very well on exchanges i think mark.space will do the same vr is the trend of the moment,i think etherdelta it will be one of the first exchanges on which the token will be listed...
From MARK.SPACE has a lot more potential than its competitors, so this project will be successful!
Activity: 336
In February, the validity period of ICO is already over)) Did you manage to invest in the project? Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
With all those great VR blockchain projects this year I think I will have to buy a VR device soon. Which is the best in your opinion?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I'm interested where you got this information from? Do you have any links to where they talk about the clothing aspect of their VR? Or how they can guarantee a perfect fit from the measurements?

yes... drop us some links

Oh well I'm curious too, when I tried the demo I entered into a shopping place and I've seen that you can interact with shoes but I don't remember this "Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit"

Since no-one else seems to have found evidence of this, I suspect that this is just some creative extrapolation by the shopping demo.
I think in a future they can manage to develop such a technology but nowadays I don't think  there's anything like this.
Activity: 252
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

I'm interested where you got this information from? Do you have any links to where they talk about the clothing aspect of their VR? Or how they can guarantee a perfect fit from the measurements?

Oh well I'm curious too, when I tried the demo I entered into a shopping place and I've seen that you can interact with shoes but I don't remember this "Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit"

Since no-one else seems to have found evidence of this, I suspect that this is just some creative extrapolation by the shopping demo.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

This is quite possible theoretically if VR is teamed up with Augmented Reality. 
Activity: 798
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I am interested in that info too.

I m curious, can they use some type of capture technology to use in clothing side for perfect fit?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

im very curious too Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
I recently heard a very cool news about Mark.Space
They signed an agreement with one major automotive concern and will work on it. This is really impressive!  Smiley
What kind of car concern was it and what kind of product are they going to do for them?
I can not remember exactly what kind of concatenation, maybe a toyota or something like that. This will be a special product for the presentation of cars running in virtual reality. As far as I understand it will be possible to make a test drive of cars and also to study in detail new models Cheesy
It sounds cool, but it seems to me that it will play a role more for presentations or automobile exhibitions. But the whole idea is very good, it's great!
Why do you think that this will only be relevant in this case?   Huh
Because for the mass consumer it is not absolutely actual. For a full-fledged product in the virtual reality mode, special equipment is needed. Yes, it is now in many, but not all, so it is more relevant for some events and presentations
I think you're both right. I think this can be used in both cases equally. at automobile exhibitions for presentations of various concepts or in showrooms for a valuable test-drive of new models of cars. Even for a visual acquaintance with the product through the screen of a mobile phone. All possible variants can work.

can anyone upload the video to youtube? so its public video

jep i will also see the presentation of cars running in virtual reality sphere of mark space.
Activity: 154

Activity: 280
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

Jump to: