Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 121. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Is there any plan actually along the path to modernize the whole look to improve the experience?

in case the community isn't satisfied with the look of the platform they will sure hire other graphic designers
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What do you guys think about aimed market cap? calculating with ICO price from last week, it would be 0,1$ x 3bil = 300 mil $
would be rank 61 at this moment. Wouldn t even a 5x be hard to get (would be rank 22 at this moment)? Is my math wrong, do I miss something?
Or is that kind of groth realistic and the high starting rank would be a boost? I m a newbie, me sori

I think that at the beginning stages the market cap for the project will sit at around 90M after that period we will see significant growth
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Is there any plan actually along the path to modernize the whole look to improve the experience?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This platform will be focusing on creating 3d-sites for companies only? Or for private people  as well?

I think for everyone, anyone who can create 3D contents, or VR contents

Think so too, everyone who needs or wants a 3D site. But maybe mostly companies will take advantage of this offer.

3d websites? Never heard of such an application, bit it would be really cool now that i think about it

How does a 3D website looks like? You mean this stuff where you just have a "360" degree view which you can change with your mouse or trackpad?

maybe, 3D website like 'jarvis' on iron man. it will great if they developed VR like that

But Jarvis is more of an AR than VR. 3D website must make use of a VR headset so youre navigating through a virtual company building, visiting marketing dept to see videos and pics, HR to see current job offers. Thats how i imagine it

It sounds really strange but i think it is really cool! I am so excited.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
This platform will be focusing on creating 3d-sites for companies only? Or for private people  as well?

Think so too, everyone who needs or wants a 3D site. But maybe mostly companies will take advantage of this offer.

3d websites? Never heard of such an application, bit it would be really cool now that i think about it

How does a 3D website looks like? You mean this stuff where you just have a "360" degree view which you can change with your mouse or trackpad?

maybe, 3D website like 'jarvis' on iron man. it will great if they developed VR like that

But Jarvis is more of an AR than VR. 3D website must make use of a VR headset so youre navigating through a virtual company building, visiting marketing dept to see videos and pics, HR to see current job offers. Thats how i imagine it
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
Why are tech startups raising money through tokens instead of attracting VCs? Here you will finde the Answer.  Wink
https://medium.com/@markspace/why-are-tech-startups-raising-money-through-tokens-instead-of-attracting-vcs-989d9ff6f857
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
What do you guys think about aimed market cap? calculating with ICO price from last week, it would be 0,1$ x 3bil = 300 mil $
would be rank 61 at this moment. Wouldn t even a 5x be hard to get (would be rank 22 at this moment)? Is my math wrong, do I miss something?
Or is that kind of groth realistic and the high starting rank would be a boost? I m a newbie, me sori
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
That sounds scary. Does that committee hearing have any impact on MarkSpace? ICOs are still allowed or what?

No one can kill crypto, not even governments. They can shut down traditional exchanges but not crypto. The committe will definitely have some impact on every crypto project but I think it will be for good hopefully. Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
That sounds scary. Does that committee hearing have any impact on MarkSpace? ICOs are still allowed or what?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
now that the cryptomarket is stabilizing itself again Smiley and the bloody weeks are hopefully ended Smiley

= time to buy mark.space tokens Smiley yay

The committee hearing in the US was generally positive for crypto, but less positive for ICOs, but as long as btc recovers and drags the altcoins up with it then I’m happy. The crypto crowd often has short-term memory so positive sentiment should come back soon and benefit ICOs like markspace.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
now that the cryptomarket is stabilizing itself again Smiley and the bloody weeks are hopefully ended Smiley

= time to buy mark.space tokens Smiley yay
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i also think that the timing for MARK.SPACE is pretty good, it will be a good year for VR technology and applications around that. I think if the team carry the project really good it can go far.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
where is available mark.space token. i mean which exchange we can buy token? project is successful.

next step the Mark.Space token will be available on the kickstart ico.  Wink

you mean kickico? I think they meant with respect to exchanges. etherdelta for sure before other major exchanges.

I'd like to see it on crypto bridge or even IDEX as well. Some of these decentralized exchanges are killing it lately...just need more volume.
At least on a exchange which is listed on coinmarketcap or blockfolio, so i will be able to easily keep my eye on the token price.

someone will add to exchange once platform release. This is year of VR applications. Mark.Space is launching platform right on time.

It's a matter of time untill it gets listed on some good exchange and blockfolio'esque tool. I'm not worried about that at all.

VR projects gained a lot in this year, before downfall VIBE started very good in some exchanges. Markspace has that potential too..
yes vibe start very well on exchanges i think mark.space will do the same vr is the trend of the moment,i think etherdelta it will be one of the first exchanges on which the token will be listed...
We are at the beggining of the VR technology so I think this is the best moment to invest in projects like this because the market has a huge potential.
Yep we are still early adopters but I think that year 2018 will be crucial for mass adoption
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
where is available mark.space token. i mean which exchange we can buy token? project is successful.

you mean kickico? I think they meant with respect to exchanges. etherdelta for sure before other major exchanges.

I'd like to see it on crypto bridge or even IDEX as well. Some of these decentralized exchanges are killing it lately...just need more volume.
At least on a exchange which is listed on coinmarketcap or blockfolio, so i will be able to easily keep my eye on the token price.

someone will add to exchange once platform release. This is year of VR applications. Mark.Space is launching platform right on time.

It's a matter of time untill it gets listed on some good exchange and blockfolio'esque tool. I'm not worried about that at all.

VR projects gained a lot in this year, before downfall VIBE started very good in some exchanges. Markspace has that potential too..
yes vibe start very well on exchanges i think mark.space will do the same vr is the trend of the moment,i think etherdelta it will be one of the first exchanges on which the token will be listed...
We are at the beggining of the VR technology so I think this is the best moment to invest in projects like this because the market has a huge potential.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
What different between this project and other VR projects: Vibehub, Spectiv? And which ones more promising?

mark will be a rocketer. vibe WAS one

As for me, both projects extensively utilize VR technology to create a virtual ecosystem that has a very big potential for success so MARK.SPACE is in a very rare niche that hasnt been saturated yet. Smiley
Yes, they are same if its about the ecosystem.
But i hope markspace will have a very good shopping district, maybe develop it earlier than other district, im pretty sure it will be mass adopted.

I think Mark has been focussing more on hardware and availability compared to the others who have focussed more on the software platforms and offering digital assets
By the way, at the expense of the hardware. At the first stage, after starting the project which modules will be supported? whose firms??

I think it will be known after ICO! Perhaps need to know what will be budget and with whom to enter into partnerships. This is important aspect, but I think this is too early stage to know with 100% certainty.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
What different between this project and other VR projects: Vibehub, Spectiv? And which ones more promising?

mark will be a rocketer. vibe WAS one

As for me, both projects extensively utilize VR technology to create a virtual ecosystem that has a very big potential for success so MARK.SPACE is in a very rare niche that hasnt been saturated yet. Smiley
Yes, they are same if its about the ecosystem.
But i hope markspace will have a very good shopping district, maybe develop it earlier than other district, im pretty sure it will be mass adopted.

I think Mark has been focussing more on hardware and availability compared to the others who have focussed more on the software platforms and offering digital assets
By the way, at the expense of the hardware. At the first stage, after starting the project which modules will be supported? whose firms??
Jump to: