Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 119. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
That seems indeed quite good compared to the demo
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

please drop a link to that I would love to see that
I think that he meant this demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlAeLzbqHAI
btw you can find all the videos on their YouTube channel

That's a basic but great video that shows the potential 'reality' that we could immerse ourselves in in the future
The video looks great and shows an example of what can be done with the platform. I'm sure as you improve the platform they will have new ideas.

Indeed, this video looks really really great. I wonder how it would look like to meet other avatars. Is this possible?

i checked this videos completely really so amazing. Mark.space development of this project is goes on moon.
Damn just saw the demo video and yes it was truly amazing. I think mark.space will every other VR project a really tough competition.
I was also impressed. Just image if you want to buy a car and walk in a virtual world in different shops of the car comanies. Looking forward to be part of it.
It will be truly amazing if the items in the video are the items that we want to buy and we could check it by ourselves how it will look like in our room.
A new innovation for a better online shopping.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

That's a basic but great video that shows the potential 'reality' that we could immerse ourselves in in the future
The video looks great and shows an example of what can be done with the platform. I'm sure as you improve the platform they will have new ideas.

Indeed, this video looks really really great. I wonder how it would look like to meet other avatars. Is this possible?

i checked this videos completely really so amazing. Mark.space development of this project is goes on moon.
Damn just saw the demo video and yes it was truly amazing. I think mark.space will every other VR project a really tough competition.
I was also impressed. Just image if you want to buy a car and walk in a virtual world in different shops of the car comanies. Looking forward to be part of it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Merit: 1

Love the video! But it remeinds me a lot of the Sims Cheesy All these furnitures!!!!
Activity: 476

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
How is it even possible for Chinese to start ICOs if they're blocked by the Great Firewall? And the government cracking down on all virtual currency related stuff?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
now that the cryptomarket is stabilizing itself again Smiley and the bloody weeks are hopefully ended Smiley

= time to buy mark.space tokens Smiley yay
You're right, I think by the end of the month prices will be fully restored, so now is the best time to invest!
Chinese people will invest back into crypto after their new year. That will be the time when markets could skyrocket.
the red line of crypto market seems to be stop maybe now is the right time to invest before chinese new year after price of altcoin could pump up...a new more detailed demo with more interaction would be very welcome...

Are you expecting more investments after chinese new year? I am seeing more and more chinese ICOs so I dont know if the money will go to ICOs like Mark.space or to chinese ICOs?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
now that the cryptomarket is stabilizing itself again Smiley and the bloody weeks are hopefully ended Smiley

You're right, I think by the end of the month prices will be fully restored, so now is the best time to invest!
Chinese people will invest back into crypto after their new year. That will be the time when markets could skyrocket.
the red line of crypto market seems to be stop maybe now is the right time to invest before chinese new year after price of altcoin could pump up...a new more detailed demo with more interaction would be very welcome...
You are right, now is the time to buy Ethereum and participate in ICO, but only in quality projects. The time will come and the weak projects will disappear.
Yep there is still very nice discounts on ethereum so if someone didn't bough it already now it's the last time for it
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Hope you will be right, many trader are invested and need some green days to get some money which is bound in coins which are in loss.
After 15. of Februar it indead can be to late for getting cheap mark.space coins Smiley
Activity: 420

You are right, now is the time to buy Ethereum and participate in ICO, but only in quality projects. The time will come and the weak projects will disappear.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Is Markspace going to develope their own engine ?  I just saw unity parnertship with google in VR and demo stuff looks amazing

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Yes the demo is interesting and give an idea of the potential of the project. I think it will be better with a VR devices to test all the content, and it will be good to have a vr devices in the future with all the new applications that will come.

VR will be the future and we may have seen some good projects disrupting the market but Mark. Space is getting great positive hype and investors are pouring in regardless of the fluctuations.
Jump to: