Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 116. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
I recently heard a very cool news about Mark.Space
They signed an agreement with one major automotive concern and will work on it. This is really impressive!  Smiley
What kind of car concern was it and what kind of product are they going to do for them?
I can not remember exactly what kind of concatenation, maybe a toyota or something like that. This will be a special product for the presentation of cars running in virtual reality. As far as I understand it will be possible to make a test drive of cars and also to study in detail new models Cheesy
It sounds cool, but it seems to me that it will play a role more for presentations or automobile exhibitions. But the whole idea is very good, it's great!
Why do you think that this will only be relevant in this case?   Huh
Because for the mass consumer it is not absolutely actual. For a full-fledged product in the virtual reality mode, special equipment is needed. Yes, it is now in many, but not all, so it is more relevant for some events and presentations
I think you're both right. I think this can be used in both cases equally. at automobile exhibitions for presentations of various concepts or in showrooms for a valuable test-drive of new models of cars. Even for a visual acquaintance with the product through the screen of a mobile phone. All possible variants can work.

can anyone upload the video to youtube? so its public video
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!

Now this is the stuff I want to hear: Practical applications of VR technology on a blockchain. Invest in technology, the risk factor of losing is minimal compared to other types of investments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
I completely agree with you. ICO shows excellent results on fees, and the team is constantly trying and improving its project. That's noticeable! I've seen and read a lot about this project, it managed to prove itself already, now is a great opportunity to invest in this project, it's very promising!
Activity: 434
The idea of the project is amazing, I think that the technology has long since moved to that level to develop this segment of the industry! For each VR it remains something new and I believe that this will bring success to the company! I am sure that the project will fulfill all the tasks assigned to them!
Activity: 700
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
Activity: 700
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
They signed an agreement with one major automotive concern and will work on it. This is really impressive!  Smiley
What kind of car concern was it and what kind of product are they going to do for them?
I can not remember exactly what kind of concatenation, maybe a toyota or something like that. This will be a special product for the presentation of cars running in virtual reality. As far as I understand it will be possible to make a test drive of cars and also to study in detail new models Cheesy
It sounds cool, but it seems to me that it will play a role more for presentations or automobile exhibitions. But the whole idea is very good, it's great!
Because for the mass consumer it is not absolutely actual. For a full-fledged product in the virtual reality mode, special equipment is needed. Yes, it is now in many, but not all, so it is more relevant for some events and presentations
I think you're both right. I think this can be used in both cases equally. at automobile exhibitions for presentations of various concepts or in showrooms for a valuable test-drive of new models of cars. Even for a visual acquaintance with the product through the screen of a mobile phone. All possible variants can work.
Activity: 686
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online

Many have already had this problem in buying online, despite the universal measures used, nothing substitutes the good old experimentation of what one wants to acquire, this was quoted at the beginning of Ico, I hope that someday there is something that will end this small problem, which of course, it is not enough for the platform
Activity: 378
But the developers of this project Mark.Space emphasize that you can use the service even without special helmets or glasses. Just on your computer screen and phone!
Activity: 238
How did you know this news?
I saw the video in one of the telegram channel, in the video one of the developers of the platform gave a short interview and told about it
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
How did you know this news?
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i cant wait to hit this token on an exchange and then wait for the bountyhunters to dump Smiley
Jump to: