Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 140. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
guys, how are our funds protected?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
guys, this project can't help but like. Only I have a question: where else will be posted? Perhaps the exchange cooperates with the project? Can someone know about this? Smiley
  as far as I know the information, the creators have cooperation with such well-known exchanges as COSS HIOBI. It's nice to see such worthy organizations among the partners of this platform.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
guys, this project can't help but like. Only I have a question: where else will be posted? Perhaps the exchange cooperates with the project? Can someone know about this? Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
the development team did a great job. The concept of the project still pleases. I would like to note the advantages of the project feedback. When clicking on a website, a dialogue with a person competent for the project immediately comes out. Even if it's a bot, I'm glad that my questions are resolved as quickly as possible.
completely agree with you. Such a policy says that the creators are interested in every investor, and respect the time of others. This gives me a reason to think about taking part in this project.
I advise you to first view the demo clip and try the designer. Suddenly you will not like it or you just change your mind. Happens all.
the development team did a great job. The concept of the project still pleases. I would like to note the advantages of the project feedback. When clicking on a website, a dialogue with a person competent for the project immediately comes out. Even if it's a bot, I'm glad that my questions are resolved as quickly as possible.
completely agree with you. Such a policy says that the creators are interested in every investor, and respect the time of others. This gives me a reason to think about taking part in this project.
Activity: 616
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
it is available not only from the phone or tablet. This platform also functions on Smart-TV. Well, at least, so write the developers. In fact, I have not tried it. Bit I'd like. And very interesting)
Activity: 868
Thank you for your reply. But tell me, what are the advantages of this platform over others? Why should I choose it?
the main advantage is that you don't need to own a simulation to build your district or city. Here everything happens at the level of a simple user. and besides, I'm sure that there can not be any competing platforms with Mark.Space, because, as it seems to me, absolutely everything is envisaged here!
also I'm satisfied that in addition to the browser, I can use the platform from both the phone and the tablet. This is very convenient, because I will not, in fact, have a binding to the location, and I can take advantage of what I need, anytime and anywhere.
Thank you for your reply. But tell me, what are the advantages of this platform over others? Why should I choose it?
the main advantage is that you don't need to own a simulation to build your district or city. Here everything happens at the level of a simple user. and besides, I'm sure that there can not be any competing platforms with Mark.Space, because, as it seems to me, absolutely everything is envisaged here!

jep thats it, you can also see there may be value in incorporating 3D and selling items like in a traditional market. Wink
why not) maybe this will be available in the future. in any case, the platform's functionality and its scale are stunning! Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 131

jep thats it, you can also see there may be value in incorporating 3D and selling items like in a traditional market. Wink
Where I can follow the token price? Huh
you can see the white list and the documents available on the website. Also here is excellent feedback. You can get answers to your questions almost instantly!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Where I can follow the token price? Huh
Activity: 616
the project is quite interesting. I'm interested in when can I use all its functions, or at least part of it? Huh
you can already test part of the functions of the platform, or rather, the district "Residence" in October this year! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
frankly, I'm confused in this road map. If there is a preliminary sale of tokens, at what price can I buy them? And can I count on some bonuses due to participation in this project? Sad
it turns out, the preliminary sale is divided into several stages. Well, or rounds, or rather, as you like. Until the end of the second round there are 7 days left. about the bonuses anything yet I can not tell you, unnecessarily now I'm studying information about the project)))
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
frankly, I'm confused in this road map. If there is a preliminary sale of tokens, at what price can I buy them? And can I count on some bonuses due to participation in this project? Sad
Activity: 868
the project is quite interesting. I'm interested in when can I use all its functions, or at least part of it? Huh
do you mean what is the current period? Or when will the implementation of the project? as for the period, there is a period of preliminary sale of tokens now.
I have a question, it can be taken as a suggestion.

It would be a good partnership with the PlayStation. Considering that they also use VR technology, it would have been a good PlayStation store in the shopping district.
Why not talk to them about a future partnership?
don't you think that PlayStation is the last century? Grin here, after all, there are a few other functions besides virtual reality, besides without the use of modeling skills
Jump to: