Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 143. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
this can be quite cool, it's simply impossible find your right size while buying clothing online
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Did you know that MARK.SPACE has already perfected the technology for selling clothes in VR? Potential buyers just need to provide few measurements of their figure in order to guarantee a perfect fit. This technology has no equivalents!
I dont know about you guys, but I hate buying clothes online. Is there any information to back that up? Have MarkSpace run a trial on a group of people with different body types?Is it patented technology?
Activity: 210
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Become Part of the Mining Family
MarkSpace will be listed on COSS exchange as well
from their twitter:

https://twitter.com/markspaceio/status/957012177348591617

Whoop whoop! Including COSS, how many exchanges are confirmed this far?

idk but this are great news anyway

So it's COSS and HitBTC. This is as good as it gets for a new token. Only fools demand Binance and Bittrex right away.

It is really a good start.

I would have preferred kucoin and okex but coss and hitbtc is a good start also. I really believe token will perform well after listing.

For brand reputation would be better if they announce a better Exchange. Hitbtc and coss are exchanges where low quality coins are being traded. I dont see mark.space as a low quality coin. Waiting for better exchange announcement
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Mark.Space is going to be best project in VR space. Unique concept will attract many developers to launch their app on platform. 
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
from their twitter:

So it's COSS and HitBTC. This is as good as it gets for a new token. Only fools demand Binance and Bittrex right away.

It is really a good start.

I would have preferred kucoin and okex but coss and hitbtc is a good start also. I really believe token will perform well after listing.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
binance would be great, but they should aim at least for kucoin Smiley

or we stay at etherdelta Smiley

Well, there are already COSS and HitBTC, but I also would prefere KuCoin. Bianance would be nice when there is more material to show so that the price goes up a lot Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What is your client/server model?
Activity: 686
from their twitter:

It's good to get a bit of volume needed to list on big exchanges.

Although there is something grandiose in hand and a lot of followers and shrewd investors, it is necessary to be very cautious at that time, exchange of less expression can bring the necessary volume for good initial progress, like Coss, Kucoin, Next, the latter still counting on the voting for entry
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
from their twitter:

It's good to get a bit of volume needed to list on big exchanges.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Their fund raising works like a charm.
I only have on concern... I hope there won't be to much "empty" spaces.. but with this technology it should be possible to fill up the spaces or remove them from the environment.
We don't want to see ghost spaces... Smiley

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
8 days until the second round end and $8,261,727 already raised. That looks good for mark.space.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Tell me, please, why exactly tokens? You released your own token, which can be payment for services, and why the token? Why, for example, is not an ordinary currency, money? Roll Eyes

So how would they then be able to collect money for ICO if they did not make tokens for sale? The main goal of any ICO is to raise money for the creation or development of an already existing project.
Perhaps when they release a finished product, it will be possible to pay not only tokens, but also money.
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
binance would be great, but they should aim at least for kucoin Smiley

or we stay at etherdelta Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
from their twitter:

true , those two are hard to get to but if this grows fast like omisego, we might see it listed there.
With COSS and HitBTC, the token will have a decent volume.
So no need to worry , it should be better to focus on the development now.

But keep in mind that HitBTC hat some struggles with payouts in lately. So maybe try to get them listed on Binance additionaly
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
from their twitter:

true , those two are hard to get to but if this grows fast like omisego, we might see it listed there.
With COSS and HitBTC, the token will have a decent volume.
So no need to worry , it should be better to focus on the development now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

Good question. Nike and Sony are listed in the white paper too, but not on the website as official partners. I'm not sure how trade marks works in Russia, can you just use some companies' logos like that in your product without permission? Or maybe they do have a partnership but MarkSpace will officially reveal it later? Questions, questions...

Yes it would be good if the team could clarify what the relationship with those big companies really looks like. There are many ways in which a relationship could exist - eg. Just emailed them once, or an actual contractual partnership

Trademarks work in Russia the same way they work anywhere else: of course you can't just include random brand names in whatever you're doing without permission, especially such well-known brand names as nike and sony. So I'm sure some arrangement has been made, it just wasn't publicly announced yet.
Activity: 588
from their twitter:

Activity: 476
from their twitter:

Activity: 196
This platform is a very good solution for online stores, for example. But you can't just register and start creating 3D models? Need an initial fee?

Do you mean the initial contribution to the platform? And for what?))

Well, after all, the project provides a valuable resource, quite expensive, which participants use to create a product that they sell. I don't think that it is free of charge.

I'm pretty sure the stores will be sold as virtual property and every brand will be able to open up his own showroom in this vr world.
Jump to: