Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 145. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
This platform is a very good solution for online stores, for example. But you can't just register and start creating 3D models? Need an initial fee?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent years in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations? Smiley

By the way, about different countries. Is it possible to participate in the project for all countries or only a limited number of countries are accepted for participation? Roll Eyes

What is your question related to? Do you think there are countries that are prohibited from participating in the project?))) Everyone has the Internet, the level of investment does not depend on the country and what the tokens know in any country already, I'm sure.
Activity: 349
Merit: 12
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?
I follow the news of the project)) the organizers have visited many conferences in recent years in different countries. Did you present only the project or some other innovations? Smiley
Tell me, please, why exactly tokens? You released your own token, which can be payment for services, and why the token? Why, for example, is not an ordinary currency, money? Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
If suddenly the project closes and the platform stops working, then all the drawn digital models will also be lost? Or will it be possible to save your portfolio in order to use it further? Smiley
Is it possible to simply exchange tokens on a platform without content creation? And sell-buy tokens without rendering any services? Huh
Does the platform have a rating system for 3D model creators? I mean, the buyer can leave his assessment for the seller in order to improve the quality))) and of course the incentive for the rest

I agree with you, great idea)) maybe the creators of 3d models, which in the top of the rating, and the payment would be higher than the rest. This is another additional incentive for the rest of the platform participants.
Maybe my question seems a little strange to you, but since he interests me, then somehow I came to this idea)))) Create in 3D format can only interiors, or even products, products for display on sites? Smiley

Wow, that's an interesting question. I now also want to know this))) Just now I thought about how it would be possible to present more products without making their photos - to draw in 3D. Also, one could do it on order for money))
Maybe my question seems a little strange to you, but since he interests me, then somehow I came to this idea)))) Create in 3D format can only interiors, or even products, products for display on sites? Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"The HARD-CAP of stage 1 is 35 000 000 USD
The price of one MRK Token is set forth in USD and increases with time, depending on the stage of the Token Crowdsale Campaign".
Perhaps this is the information, right? Wink

Probably. Already intolerant to create his visual model for profit))) is the rare project when you can not only earn money, but also do what you like. And to create something from which you get pleasure)))
I don't think they are going to reach the hard cap, nowadays is more difficult to collect money than some months ago.
"The HARD-CAP of stage 1 is 35 000 000 USD
The price of one MRK Token is set forth in USD and increases with time, depending on the stage of the Token Crowdsale Campaign".
Perhaps this is the information, right? Wink

Probably. Already intolerant to create his visual model for profit))) is the rare project when you can not only earn money, but also do what you like. And to create something from which you get pleasure)))
To the topic of tokens - they are released a limited amount in this project? Can someone tell? Huh
For the sale of its author's 3D model, will there be any commission or percentage for the platform itself? After all, it is logical that this should be, because the platform for content creators is of great service and invests a lot of money in the work of the system Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
In case I would participate in your project, what you allow me to do?? I’m very interested in it)
 Smiley
At present, each user has access to the following personal information:
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal photo gallery
•   Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems)
•   Personal blog
•   Personal apartment with assigned address that allows visits even from the unregistered users
•   Personal belongings, furniture and the elements of decor located in the apartment
•   Personal fitting room for storing clothes and trying them on
•   Gifts from other users

What does the platform allow me to in the platform?
 Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Message exchanges between users (real time chat)
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

What is HUB? Explain me please the meaning of this term. What does this abbreviation means?
 Roll Eyes
HUB - storing references to data blocks; addresses of DATA SERVERs and SERVICEs; accepting requests from servers and clients (UI); locating servers for executing tasks and returning data about these servers and access keys
I have a question about tokens! What is the maximum amount of money, that platform allows? Is it possible for course to be changed?
Participants understand and accept that the they can send an amount of ETH or BTC equal to not less than 10.00 (ten) USD according to the cost of ETH to the date of the beginning of the MRK Token Sale into a smart contract system on Ethereum and receive an amount of MRK Tokens in exchange. The maximum contribution amount is 10,000 (ten thousand) ETH. Please remember that all transaction amounts at all times fluctuate based on the applicable exchange rate of either ETH or BTC.
Tell me please the exact dates of token sales???What is the term?
I’m so sorry, but we have already finished the pre-sales ((
The sales will be available at the 28 January 2018 till the 28 February 2018.

Thank you))) I’m thinking about participating)) I’m interested in your project  Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
In case I would participate in your project, what you allow me to do?? I’m very interested in it)
 Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal content (files, documents and links to the content sent from other systems)
•   Personal blog
•   Personal apartment with assigned address that allows visits even from the unregistered users
•   Personal belongings, furniture and the elements of decor located in the apartment

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

What is HUB? Explain me please the meaning of this term. What does this abbreviation means?
 Roll Eyes
HUB - storing references to data blocks; addresses of DATA SERVERs and SERVICEs; accepting requests from servers and clients (UI); locating servers for executing tasks and returning data about these servers and access keys
I have a question about tokens! What is the maximum amount of money, that platform allows? Is it possible for course to be changed?
Participants understand and accept that the they can send an amount of ETH or BTC equal to not less than 10.00 (ten) USD according to the cost of ETH to the date of the beginning of the MRK Token Sale into a smart contract system on Ethereum and receive an amount of MRK Tokens in exchange. The maximum contribution amount is 10,000 (ten thousand) ETH. Please remember that all transaction amounts at all times fluctuate based on the applicable exchange rate of either ETH or BTC.
I’m so sorry, but we have already finished the pre-sales ((
The sales will be available at the 28 January 2018 till the 28 February 2018.
 Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
 Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
 Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
 Smiley
•   Settings
•   Friends list
•   Messages log
•   Personal blog

Huh
The platform allows for:
•   Private chat
•   Personal blog

Roll Eyes
Jump to: