Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] MARK.SPACE - 3D/VR ecosystem on blockchain - page 141. (Read 162087 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 12
I have a question, it can be taken as a suggestion.

It would be a good partnership with the PlayStation. Considering that they also use VR technology, it would have been a good PlayStation store in the shopping district.
Why not talk to them about a future partnership?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
that is, if I correctly understand, I can completely create whole cities and visit virtual spaces, can't I?
well, not really free. In this case, too, you will need to make attachments. And you can try the demonstration for free and see how it will look in practice Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
that is, if I correctly understand, I can completely create whole cities and visit virtual spaces, can't I?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Yeah, portable alternative reality in the form of a crypto-currency platform - is something new. In a good sense of the word. The project is wonderful!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
there are many advantages in this project . Yes, and in general, the relevance of the platform is very popular today, since not everyone owns programming professionally, and I want to try myself as a "builder" of cities and districts, probably, for every person interested in this matter Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
this project is very, very cool! I hope that it will develop further! Roll Eyes
I agree. Moreover, one can no doubt be sure that there will be a lot of interested investors Cheesy
Activity: 434
this project is very, very cool! I hope that it will develop further! Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Found fresh interesting Mark.space review-analysis, I think it will be useful for those who want to invest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7y_uNx6dI
Activity: 252
Mark.Space is going to be best project in VR space. Unique concept will attract many developers to launch their app on platform. 
I'm a bit stuck.... People see in these projects is only the bait to get rich quick((( that's really upsetting Me.... I believe that this project is not just a way of dressing! It is a future that is just around the corner!

Well, many people here are potential or real investors; naturally, they care about the money. But the company's goal is to find globally potential customers, not only investors. As of now, everything goes fine
Here everyone looks at their interests. The investor looks for quick and safe money and the company seeks financing to carry it out. The best projects are those in which the 2 parties achieve their objectives.

Mark will reward early investors well I think. There is good potential in the product, and once further attention is gained from the crypto community, there will be even more interest.
Activity: 448
Yes i think too that VR technologies has a bright future and MARK.SPACE can have a good place in this industry. I will buy a VR devices soon and i hope I will be able to see some MARK.SPACE applications on it in the future.
Activity: 476
Mark.Space is going to be best project in VR space. Unique concept will attract many developers to launch their app on platform. 
I'm a bit stuck.... People see in these projects is only the bait to get rich quick((( that's really upsetting Me.... I believe that this project is not just a way of dressing! It is a future that is just around the corner!

Well, many people here are potential or real investors; naturally, they care about the money. But the company's goal is to find globally potential customers, not only investors. As of now, everything goes fine
Here everyone looks at their interests. The investor looks for quick and safe money and the company seeks financing to carry it out. The best projects are those in which the 2 parties achieve their objectives.

VR technology is future and this kind of project always goes up. mark.space will provide good service on the platform in VR technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

Activity: 434

Activity: 406
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well, then what is the main idea of the project?
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project
but what does this company offer in principle?

Basically they will create a virtual reality city, there you will find virtual shops, virtual entertainment buildings etc...let's say it's very similar to decentraland but more business oriented

This sounds definitely very great and I hope it will work out like this. I am excited to see this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
In perspective, MarkSpace is an ecosystem that allows users from all over the world to communicate with each other, as well as create new content and consume goods and services from other platform users, all using virtual reality, blockchain and smartcontracts. In my very promising project

Basically they will create a virtual reality city, there you will find virtual shops, virtual entertainment buildings etc...let's say it's very similar to decentraland but more business oriented
Activity: 392
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.
The sphere of virtual reality was popular not so long ago, but so far the opportunities in this area can not offer people that convenient device that they can use every day
You are right, now this is just an idea, it takes several years to implement the project, but in the future it will be very much in demand.

It also depends on the hardware. I think Samsung is best fit to run VR applications. The smart phones all have to become VR ready, cause people are not going to buy extensive hardware to experience VR.
I think Sony with the PlayStation VR will have a big market share too. Many people who have a PlayStation will invest the additional money to buy the VR device.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.

Don't they need an agreement from Nike/Sony when they wanna use them as a showroom brand on their platform?
Activity: 210
In the shopping district, I saw that a SONY showroom and a Nike showroom will open. Do they understand that they will be new partners?
Or is it just a presentation title?

We are only seeing a sample of what the store will look like. No news of a partnership with Nike or Sony. Believe me, if there were the internet would blow up over it already. But considering the tech is good, there are chances that it happens in the future.
Yes it might but big companies like nike and sony would create their own VR market place if the source is available, they can even make it better because they have a huge assets.

That is why we always have these early techs acquired by big companies. MarkSpace needs to deliver first...the rest will follow.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Well, in fact, this site provides an easy-to-use tool for creating any 3D / VR project that can be implemented without significant costs.

we can say that mark.space is the infrastructure and other companies will develop their project using mark.spacetool, that s my understanding from the project.
Jump to: